Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shock guy

You guys CRACK ME UP!!!!! I dont get on here much anymore because it seems like everyone has something bad to say but I enjoy the POSITIVE COMMENTS....

ok bbq boy, try to behave, good to see you back posting though. as for as shocks go, its kind of like chassis builders have become, a shock man gets his hands on some one else's work, puts it on his dyno and if he sees something he likes, then he adjust his program. I have had very good luck with jerry at shy racing and thought I would throw him a shout out, by the way, I forgot jerry is at afco now , with there resources he will be even better I think.
    Last edited by fastford; 06-15-2015 at 04:04 PM.

I didn't take the shocks to get revalved to " steal the secrets " I had been running standard set 6 Ohlins on the car and it wasn't bad I just needed to free up the entry especially when it was heavy. The shocks he sent me made the car a beast on entry but they killed side bite and forward bite. As cars have evolved shocks have become very much like
    What he sent me in 2009. I was just pointing out that he was THAT many years ahead of the curve.

[QUOTE=hucktyson;1928928]I didn't take the shocks to get revalved to " steal the secrets " I had been running standard set 6 Ohlins on the car and it wasn't bad I just needed to free up the entry especially when it was heavy. The shocks he sent me made the car a beast on entry but they killed side bite and forward bite. As cars have evolved shocks have become very much like
    What he sent me in 2009. I was just pointing out that he was THAT many years ahead of the curve.[/QUOT

And those shocks have had you planted to the shop or trailer floor ever since.............talk about some serious "bite".
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Chris Mars