Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bill31 View Post
    Got a text said drivers refused to come out and hotlap. Cancelled till Tuesday.
    Hotlap you have got to be kidding maybe with Mickey Thompson off-road tires half the guys couldn't get cars outta haulers it was so muddy!! Should have been cancelled after the first rain more rain was on the way just a way to sell more beer and food piss poor!!

They called twice to get late models out to help them run the track in. Not a single one came out. A couple of mods came out but not one Late model.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

Let's get something straight. Molers tried to get this in. The only reason this race didn't happen was because of the next batch of rain coming. It's in Cincinnati right now raining cats and dogs. The problem was that the racers were scared they would never get there haulers out of the pits if thy got this next rain... Hell it may or may not rain there, the storm appears to be falling apart but it wasn't an hour ago when they cancelled.... Moler asked the late model drivers to come out and help RUN IN the track... By this time almost all late models were already in the trailers and haulers stuck all over the place trying to leave before even more rain came. Quit bitching about molers. They cannot help that it rained. It's dirt racing ppl it happens.

For the record it is pouring at the track again.this is what the drivers were scared of. Good thing they got there rigs out when they did.

It looks like the same forcast at Wayne County for Saturday and Millstream Sunday. And the forcast looks like crap for tuesdays make up race back at Moler. They should scratch the whole thing and try it again in September. could not have asked for a worse forcast for any tracks in the area for this week.
    Go Buckeyes!!!

I been looking at the radar hard,and I think Wayne Co.gets the show in tonight.clouds are breaking up,Sun is coming out. Keeping fingers crossed! I'm ready for some dirt tracking racing! And tonight will be a whale of a show,Wayne Co.has some of the toughest regulars in the country when it comes to latemodel racing. And the $2000 to win race for latemodel drivers that never won a feature is a awesome thing, very classy Wayne Co!
    for your weather radar needs Wayne Co speedway zip is 44667 I love using radarscope app.

Its awesome the promoters try to put thses events together. But its a crap shoot trying to run multiple events in a row. The appalachian speed week got rained out 4 out of 6 shows last week & the path valley show got rrained out twice.

Quote Originally Posted by racefan38 View Post
    I been looking at the radar hard,and I think Wayne Co.gets the show in tonight.clouds are breaking up,Sun is coming out. Keeping fingers crossed! I'm ready for some dirt tracking racing! And tonight will be a whale of a show,Wayne Co.has some of the toughest regulars in the country when it comes to latemodel racing. And the $2000 to win race for latemodel drivers that never won a feature is a awesome thing, very classy Wayne Co!
    for your weather radar needs Wayne Co speedway zip is 44667 I love using radarscope app.
    Very nice of them and Sean Weekly. And it's a pretty nice 2k payout.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.