Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Wink Blommer DOD Interview!

Bloomer said when he got home he put on same fire suit, helmet, shoes weighed his car. An guess what, he made weight. Eldora scales must be wrong,maybe they should use Scott's.
    Last edited by tiger1; 06-13-2015 at 06:22 AM.

you always check your car on tracks scales come on he can't be that stupid can he , i guess he can

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    you always check your car on tracks scales come on he can't be that stupid can he , i guess he can
    Says the dumbest guy on 4m.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1 View Post
    Bloomer said when he got home he put on same fire suit, helmet, shoes weighed his car. An guess what, he made weight. Eldora scales must be wrong,maybe they should use Scott's.
    You must of tucked Scott's sheets in at the Holiday Inn Express last night.
    8/13/16

A friend that's a driver said he talked to other drivers up there through the years, and it seemed that the Eldora scales were always heavy compared to everyone else. We all should've seen this coming.

really now oh thats right Scott didn't have enough time and why did 70 plus drivers made weight

And if this interview exists, it is not one of his finer moments. Be extra safe, and yes, check with your scales and the tracks to see if there is any difference. 25lbs is a lot of difference. And since you were the only one other than Shaffer I believe to not make weight, it's recalibration time for your scales. And be extra safe, because cutting it that close cost you 100k.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

They ran there all week...being as smart as he is he didn't notice the difference? Seems like after time trials, practice, heats, features he would have a good idea what he needed to add to make feature weight

Just repeating the words that came out of his mouth!! Watch the interview!!!!

was that after or before he had some of sponsors great product , Scot never admits he screwed up does he
    Last edited by hygty; 06-13-2015 at 06:39 AM.

Just repeating the words that came out of his mouth!! Watch the interview!!!!
    I don't have DoD, yes I know I should get it. I believe you, just isn't one of his finer moments. You fuked up man, it cost you 100k, lesson learned.

I just can't understand why he finds an excuse for everything. He (team) messed up just say that. Quit making excuses.Every body messes up, just admit it.

I just can't understand why he finds an excuse for everything. He (team) messed up just say that. Quit making excuses.Every body messes up, just admit it.
    Not Bloomquist! Not now, not ever! It seemed like to me he was making it up as he went along in the interview. The man is one of the best, if not the best ever, there's nothing wrong with saying "I simply messed up". Even Jordan admitted his mistakes, I wish he would take after guys like that., I don't ever see that happening.

on side note great race at Lee county last night now is the time to get DOD WITH summer nats video review every morning
    Last edited by hygty; 06-13-2015 at 07:16 AM.

Why is Eldora scales wrong it seems to me Scott's scales are wrong. And besides his don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    on side note great race at Lee county last night

Jesse stovall has won for the 6th time out of the past 7 weeks they said on DoD ...... He is having a stellar year since getting that Black Diamond by stuckey that's for sure... I remember when Jesse started out in a modified and my buddy was telling me a story about him one day and it just came back to mind lol... Jesse had this modified chassis that they were running and it just wouldn't do anything no sidebite or forward bite and the car owner came to Jesse's Shop one day and Jesse had torn the thing apart from the doors back and cut the back clip off of the thing and said not take it and get it to where I can drive it lol....
    Last edited by Nasty55; 06-13-2015 at 07:27 AM.
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Still has no weak links in his program... Dang eldora scales lol. Classic, maybe when there's a track in moorseburg, tn we will use his scales!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Jesse stovall has won for the 6th time out of the past 7 weeks they said on DoD Zack... He is having a stellar year since getting that Black Diamond by stuckey that's for sure...
    my guess is he's chomping at the bit for the show-me rain date firing from the front row, aswell as the diamond nationals

Gustin came to the top 5 Terry Phillips looked like was lost

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by george w View Post
    my guess is he's chomping at the bit for the show-me rain date firing from the front row, aswell as the diamond nationals

On I'm sure that he is George.. I met Jesse a few times in my travels and he is probably one of the nicest guys you could meet.. Very competitive
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!