Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    no he did hurt the motor, also subscribe to dirtondirt

Bobby Pierce
    Yesterday at 12:04am ·
    Leading at Cedar Lake on the green and main battery cable breaks. Just bad luck. Have to get them tomorrow!
    Like · Comment · Share
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

subscribe to dirt on dirt they said when they looked at it the morning they hurt the motor and then another motor last night

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Bobby PierceYesterday at 12:04am · Leading at Cedar Lake on the green and main battery cable breaks. Just bad luck. Have to get them tomorrow!Like · Comment · Share
    so you change cars really now

Quote Originally Posted by ILL-DIRTDOG View Post
    Where'd you get this???? On Bobbys FB page he said they broke the battery cable.,,,Quite a bit of a difference...lol.
    Thats because the guy who does Bobbys FB page did not know abot the engine yet before he posted.

2 motors in 4 nights of racing...that's gotta hurt. Seems like they have a lot of engine problems for using a top shelf builder, I wonder what the issue is?
    Didn't they go through a lot of motors last year as well?

Quote Originally Posted by LMAOATU View Post
    Thats because the guy who does Bobbys FB page did not know abot the engine yet before he posted.
    Kinda like when litehgty posts, he has no clue what he's saying... lol Good thing he has dod, or he wouldn't know anything!!

Need to buy a new one.. or Find out what there doing wrong to hurt them.....

Maybe start watching the warning lights a little closer?

That was a question for those who don't understand what this (?) indicates...

I was their and talked with Bobby after the race. Battery cable came off and was to short to reconnect. No motor problems at all. Sat. night was great! Moyer on the pull and gets a flat tire. Loved it!!! And the best was yet to come when Mars blocks Hensel and Hensel punted him. Loved it even better!!! And the both of them had to go to the back of the back and QUIT. Some real talent there I tell ya.

A Big shout out to Jason Feger and Crew. Best driver there this weekend. Congrats!!!

yeah its called they race another day

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    I was their and talked with Bobby after the race. Battery cable came off and was to short to reconnect. No motor problems at all. Sat. night was great! Moyer on the pull and gets a flat tire. Loved it!!! And the best was yet to come when Mars blocks Hensel and Hensel punted him. Loved it even better!!! And the both of them had to go to the back of the back and QUIT. Some real talent there I tell ya. A Big shout out to Jason Feger and Crew. Best driver there this weekend. Congrats!!!
    so why they did bring the other car out this oughta be good

so why they did bring the other car out this oughta be good
    They just decided to run the other one. Both cars were running when I was in the pits earlier in the day.

They just decided to run the other one. Both cars were running when I was in the pits earlier in the day.
    they cooked a brand new motor saturday...im 100% sure

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    See we make a Joke and you lose it ,,, Thats whats so Funny.....
    Yeah I really lost it, went crazy. What's so funny is your hypocrisy, but carry on.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I was there, I talked to Bobby's mom and it sounds like the brand new engine of Propower seized up he first night.

Moyer had bad luck, he was leading when he got a flat tire, came back out after they changed it and went back in. Not sure what the deal is, I tried to find Moyer but he was not out and about while I was out in the pits after the races. My guess is he was not a happy camper.

Default What happened to mars

Mars had a flat tire after he lost traction in turn two traffic and hensel rear ended him spinning them both out. Mars came back out starting in the back. Looked like he was having rear end problems and pulled off.

Butch
    Last edited by Butch; 06-15-2015 at 11:24 AM.

Default clueless

I was their and talked with Bobby after the race. Battery cable came off and was to short to reconnect. No motor problems at all. Sat. night was great! Moyer on the pull and gets a flat tire. Loved it!!! And the best was yet to come when Mars blocks Hensel and Hensel punted him. Loved it even better!!! And the both of them had to go to the back of the back and QUIT. Some real talent there I tell ya.

A Big shout out to Jason Feger and Crew. Best driver there this weekend. Congrats!!!
    Were you born a blowhole or have you just been working at it all your life?

Butch
    Last edited by Butch; 06-15-2015 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yeah I really lost it, went crazy. What's so funny is your hypocrisy, but carry on.
    (hypocrisy) Will after coming on here for years Who would.... I have been slammed called all kind of things, So now when i make a joke. I don't care no more....Just like most of the people on here don't seam too care ...So Kind of sorry if i pissed you off...I am to old and Sick to care....

subscribe to dirt on dirt they said when they looked at it the morning they hurt the motor and then another motor last night

ive got dirt on dirt you fuktard but i dont sit on there trolling it like you troll 4m and stlouis racing!! And now your trolling Rigsbys site as well on someone elses dime im sure.... You are the biggest loser to ever grace the pages of 4m actually your just a plain loser in general litey!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

for the record bobby only hurt 1 motor not 2