Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    really you just men with long hair don't you , i think that (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Trickle has got ole Scotty beat with 1200 wins and he made it to NASCAR also

We aren't talking nascar now are we litey??? We are still talking something you know nothing about fool less you use Google!! Your a clueless idiot who knows jack sqwat about dirt track racing other than how to find the concession stand....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) trickle got his fame not from nascar you goof ball he head 1200 wins back inthe day with out power steering and with out fancy haulers either how Larry Phillips won on both dirt and asphalt on the same weekend can scotty do that i thnk not
    Last edited by hygty; 06-18-2015 at 06:33 PM.

Wow............
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Wow............
    did that make your head spin also???
    8/13/16

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) trick got his fame not from nascar you goof ball he head 1200 wins back inthe day with out power steering and with out fancy haulers either how Larry Phillips won on both dirt and asphalt on the same weekend can scotty do that i thnk not

You and your chopped up english and your calling me a goof ball lmmfao@you....... You never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the package now did you litey? I sometimes wonder if your parents know what kind of an idiot that they raised but then again i think about it and i have to sit back and smh and truly believe that they either didnt know or didnt care to know.... whichever the case may be they still raised one and it is very sad to be honest because i didnt think that any one person could be as fukn dumb as what you are litey..... and then you type and prove it all as correct thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    did that make your head spin also???
    Excorcist style spin...........speechless............which doesn't happen very often.

Superman is not finished yet and please don't live in the past
    The past is just as real as the present. Try a different approach at your personal assault!!

Hi, my name is HGYTY-INN!!!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 06-18-2015 at 06:24 PM.

you can't handle the truth superman on top of his game bloomer is not

Cool

you can't handle the truth superman on top of his game bloomer is not

Lmao @ you LITE-INN .... No where in here have you seen me say anything bad about Davenport you moron! Yes JD is definitely on his game.. That doesn't mean that Bloomquist isn't on his game though dumbazz..... You make no sense at all with your bullsh!t ramblings LITE-INN although sometimes humorous but 95% of the time you are a jackhole!!

light on the scales one week spinning out and being a lap down yep thats on his game you marrooon

another zero for your hero

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The past is just as real as the present. Try a different approach at your personal assault!! Hi, my name is HGYTY-INN!!!
    that looks like a selfie how did you that with out a camera

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The past is just as real as the present. Try a different approach at your personal assault!!

Hi, my name is HGYTY-INN!!!
    now that was down right hilarious!

yep clayton lap down and spins finishes last tonight and 25 lb s light when it counts and taking off a swaybar on a race vehicle he never drove before any questions

And the streak go,s on and the money is rolling up also. With another GA a$$ whipping.

Go superman

Why do people always bring up the past and throw personal digs that have no bearing. Who cares what anyone did 10 years ago or even last year for that matter. And why do people always start hollering 'cheater' when someone starts winning? Bloomquist is smart. He's proven himself as a driver and a business man. Davenport is as talented as they come and he has a smart team. It takes a crew, not just one man. It takes time, money and dedication to do this as a career. Stop hating, and start giving credit where credit is due. You don't have to like a driver... But be classy enough to stop acting like a gossiping teenage girl.
    ~Gentlemen, start your engines~

Well said moonpie

Quote Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
    Why do people always bring up the past and throw personal digs that have no bearing. Who cares what anyone did 10 years ago or even last year for that matter. And why do people always start hollering 'cheater' when someone starts winning? Bloomquist is smart. He's proven himself as a driver and a business man. Davenport is as talented as they come and he has a smart team. It takes a crew, not just one man. It takes time, money and dedication to do this as a career. Stop hating, and start giving credit where credit is due. You don't have to like a driver... But be classy enough to stop acting like a gossiping teenage girl.
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........the voice of reason!!!!!

Love the post, love the insight and love the point of view..............heck, I just live moon pies in general.( the salted caramel ones you find at Cracker Barrel are the best)

And btw, you did know that there is a moonshine on the market called moon pie didn't you??? Available in vanilla , chocolate or banana flavor with the genuine moon pie logo on it and everything.

I've seen it in the stores around the Carolina's.