Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........the voice of reason!!!!!Love the post, love the insight and love the point of view..............heck, I just live moon pies in general.( the salted caramel ones you find at Cracker Barrel are the best)And btw, you did know that there is a moonshine on the market called moon pie didn't you??? Available in vanilla , chocolate or banana flavor with the genuine moon pie logo on it and everything.I've seen it in the stores around the Carolina's.
    thats nice

9 in a row. Pretty dang good.

Another GA a$$ kicking!

Davenport wins again. This is unreal.

Just noticed that myself snake . Happy for the guy an team though good for them .

Now if he wins tomorrow yeh this is 1 of the best ever runs in late model history no ?

Quote Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
    Why do people always bring up the past and throw personal digs that have no bearing. Who cares what anyone did 10 years ago or even last year for that matter. And why do people always start hollering 'cheater' when someone starts winning? Bloomquist is smart. He's proven himself as a driver and a business man. Davenport is as talented as they come and he has a smart team. It takes a crew, not just one man. It takes time, money and dedication to do this as a career. Stop hating, and start giving credit where credit is due. You don't have to like a driver... But be classy enough to stop acting like a gossiping teenage girl.
    True.....oh so true! Mr. moonpie, very well said!

Thumbs up

Helluva run tonight to make it 9 in a row for JD.... Congratulations young man you truly deserve it!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by IceCowart View Post
    Now if he wins tomorrow yeh this is 1 of the best ever runs in late model history no ?
    I already think it might me GO DAVENPORT

He has always seemed like such a humble man and I guess paying your dues and sticking with it makes that possible. DLM has a lot of down to earth drivers and people in the sport. JD is one for sure, but that what makes this so enjoyable to watch. It's just great to see guys that have to work hard on their stuff enjoy some success.

History will be the judge if this is one of the greatest performances or not, but it sure is dang fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCowart View Post
    Now if he wins tomorrow yeah this is 1 of the best ever runs in late model history no ?
    Certainly a steak for the ages and has my attention. I can only think of one streak that was longer on the national LM stage. 12 in a row if memory serves me correct and that happened many many years ago. ( the driver from Iowa who is in the Dirt LM HOF, the streak happened in 1969 or 70)

It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Superman lol.

Quote Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
    Why do people always bring up the past and throw personal digs that have no bearing. Who cares what anyone did 10 years ago or even last year for that matter. And why do people always start hollering 'cheater' when someone starts winning? Bloomquist is smart. He's proven himself as a driver and a business man. Davenport is as talented as they come and he has a smart team. It takes a crew, not just one man. It takes time, money and dedication to do this as a career. Stop hating, and start giving credit where credit is due. You don't have to like a driver... But be classy enough to stop acting like a gossiping teenage girl.
    Vey well said!!

It might not be the greatest "streak" ever put together but you got to admit it's pretty impressive! Better yet, as of this moment, it's still ongoing. This is what a well prepared and well oiled machine looks like at its prime.

And ......and.......and......he is running AARP power.

It's one of the best stories to come along to dirt racing in quite some time.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And ......and.......and......he is running AARP power.

It's one of the best stories to come along to dirt racing in quite some time.
    I wonder what it costs Lee Roy to build one of those bullets? The Rumley cars have never been short on horses, including when Shaver drove for them. Whatever Lee Roy is building, he builds 'em right for sure.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    It might not be the greatest "streak" ever put together but you got to admit it's pretty impressive! Better yet, as of this moment, it's still ongoing. This is what a well prepared and well oiled machine looks like at its prime.
    name a better performance/streak in the history of dirt late model racing.

Davenport always talks about them rebuilding them so you know they aren't running them long in-between teardowns. I'm not in the know but it seems like about 10races.

well the WINNING streak was fun .. 9,500 views, I believe it's time for this thread to die