Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Just wondering ...

Did any of the Burger King boys do any racing? Or did you guys have to work the drive thru last night?
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

you didn't know the drive thru was closed not enough business

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    you didn't know the drive thru was closed not enough business
    you jackazzes would know best since neither one you race and you both are constantly wrapping about BK, figure yall must be the General Manager;s there or both really big lard azzes from eating there all the time so you post on 4m who you see there.

Instead of constantly starting sh!t on 4m, maybe you too could pool your Obamacare welfare checks together and run a mini stock or IMod. Lite Inn is constanly giving advice on here so I am certain with his brains and $UMP$ 's millions of dollars you too loser would be dominating the class in no time, or at least on 4m or in your own minds.

now get back to work buzz I am hungry what he11 is an I mod if you I am on obamacare b s you don't have a clue just you don't have clue about the ministocks plus you are insulting a good entry level congrats showing pompous side of your self i know a couple former mini stock drivers that are now driving late models so why are ripping on them please explain will you
    Last edited by hygty; 06-14-2015 at 03:17 PM.

now get back to work buzz I am hungry what he11 is an I mod if you I am on obamacare b s you don't have a clue just you don't have clue about the ministocks plus you are insulting a good entry level congrats showing pompous side of your self i know a couple former mini stock drivers that are now driving late models so why are ripping on them please explain will you
    without a doubt you and $UMP$ together could not organize a two car funeral. I cant fathom that you have time to post on here since you are real busy driving around putting up Hillary for President posters everywhere. As I said already and you $UMP$ are constantly commenting on people that work at BK, so both of you must go there a lot and eat or you work there yourself, does not make a d@mn difference to me, but you jackazzes cant have it both ways.

Since you claim to be such an expert on 4m and STL racing then telll us all where you raced last night ??? Oh thats right you dont race and dont own a car, dont crew on a car, so basically all you do is type on 4m and start sh!t because you d@mn sure dont do anything else other than drag your old azz to the track every once and a while to watch a race.

and tell me where you raced at oh wait you can't either and no billary poster anywhere near my home no burger king for me that is beneath me to go to any fast food joint

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    without a doubt you and $UMP$ together could not organize a two car funeral. I cant fathom that you have time to post on here since you are real busy driving around putting up Hillary for President posters everywhere. As I said already and you $UMP$ are constantly commenting on people that work at BK, so both of you must go there a lot and eat or you work there yourself, does not make a d@mn difference to me, but you jackazzes cant have it both ways.

Since you claim to be such an expert on 4m and STL racing then telll us all where you raced last night ??? Oh thats right you dont race and dont own a car, dont crew on a car, so basically all you do is type on 4m and start sh!t because you d@mn sure dont do anything else other than drag your old azz to the track every once and a while to watch a race.
    Graham must be on break! LOL

and tell me where you raced at oh wait you can't either and no billary poster anywhere near my home no burger king for me that is beneath me to go to any fast food joint
    you dont race anywhere and NEVER have. Get back in line for extra order of fries and put on another 5lbs.

All you do is type on 4m nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    Graham must be on break! LOL
    Is this a friend of yours that works with you at BK ? Your boss ? Lets meet up in person and see how tough you are, gonna be at Bernies picking up mores tires this week, lets meet up and I can show how the cow eats cabbage and where the fence needs fixed.

But alas you will only hide behind your screen name like the sniveling coward that you and Lite Inn both are.

Or since you like BK so much lets meet at the one Lowell and you can buy me lunch after explain to you that your BS is not wanted on 4m or anywhere else oh yeah and you dont race either clown. Talked too many racers at the Hill and you are none of them just a fraud and poser on 4m.
    Last edited by buzzxxx666; 06-14-2015 at 05:54 PM.

you dont race anywhere and NEVER have. Get back in line for extra order of fries and put on another 5lbs.

All you do is type on 4m nothing more.
    Yeah then when he trips on a crack and falls it won't hurt lol.

and what do you 2 do kidrock he has no car i reay doubt if buzz does if he does he can't get them off the milk crates

and what do you 2 do kidrock he has no car i reay doubt if buzz does if he does he can't get them off the milk crates
    English please can't understand whatever language your speaking LMAO

milkcrates.....sounds like you hit your head again, you back to hanging those Hillary for pres sings before you get in trouble.

now get me a triple whopper i am hungry chop chop oh I am sorry those were orange crates you know like the bike lol

Your md won't allow it too much blubber already, for you lite inn. Sam just left you message to stop by and clean truck again and this time don't forget to empty the ashtray.

who the he11 is Sam

who the he11 is Sam
    You know Sam driggers, your brother in law.

never heard of him

hey but they might have a job opening go apply show them how its done

Is this a friend of yours that works with you at BK ? Your boss ? Lets meet up in person and see how tough you are, gonna be at Bernies picking up mores tires this week, lets meet up and I can show how the cow eats cabbage and where the fence needs fixed.

But alas you will only hide behind your screen name like the sniveling coward that you and Lite Inn both are.

Or since you like BK so much lets meet at the one Lowell and you can buy me lunch after explain to you that your BS is not wanted on 4m or anywhere else oh yeah and you dont race either clown. Talked too many racers at the Hill and you are none of them just a fraud and poser on 4m.
    I'll meet you at the Burger King! What time do you go on break?