Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

news flash he works at wal mart as a greeter https://video.search.yahoo.com/video...chr-yo_gc&tt=b
    Last edited by hygty; 06-15-2015 at 07:06 PM.

gosh you hang out at some classy places Walmart and BK, either way the bottom line is you dont race and never have and have no business telling anyone on this board or others what rules, tires etc they should run.

and you do many a racer shops or eats at those 2 places just shows you are not a racer

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    and you do many a racer shops or eats at those 2 places just shows you are not a racer
    you would not know, because its been well established that you are not a racer and never have been.

really show us your results thats right you can't

really show us your results thats right you can't
    Failure again, lite inn, same old trick, bait others into giving info because you have none of your own and then trash them by searching the net. The big difference is all this unlike you I am not telling people what rules to run or tires or insulting there race cars

no you are the failure and have been a long time this the gossip page get it everyone is allowed here, and as much as on here you MUST BE Rodney Sanders if you are not then get under the car and get it running better lol

insulting my azz if you don't like the tire rules don't run that sanction plain as that

insulting my azz if you don't like the tire rules don't run that sanction plain as that
    you dont race at all so who the F%%k are you to tell anyone to go run another sanction ???

you dont pay for a single tire, you dont belong to ANY sanction, ALL you ever do is type on 4m and go watch a race or two.

So you telling other people about tires or sanctions is ridiculous and hypocritical.

thats nice and what right do you telling the sanction you don't like there tires your last is GILPIN right or is it Sanders lol
    Last edited by hygty; 06-19-2015 at 10:14 PM.

thats nice and what right do you telling the sanction you don't like there tires your last is GILPIN right or is it Sanders lol
    the big difference is that unlike you Fred Lite Inn, I buy tires., I pay membership fees....

you dont pay any of these but yet somehow you want to tell everyone else whats good for them.

The truth is you are a NON participant trying to come on here and STL and tell people that spend there hard earned money whats good for them.

You are a hypocrite. By paying membership to UMP and buying tires I know first hand what the deal is. All you know is what you hear from others, you have NOTHING invested in this hell you are not even on a crew servicing tires.

Why dont you come on 4m and give us your opinion on Formula 1 racing you dont participate in that either and your opinion is just as knowlegable about that as it is about Mod racing.

Here is a news Flash. Lasalle is looking to run a Modified show with IMCA. One more track looking at some thing different.

and I say bull chit the only kinda race you do is in backyard with your bike going vroom with your mouth when was the last time you race SHOW US SOME RESULTS
    I have never offered you details because I know the kind of back stabbing internet searcher you are Lite Inn. I paid for UMP membership this year, I have bought plenty of tires, even got stuck with 6 of the A40S tires.

the one thing everyone on 4m and STL racing knows with 100% certainty, is that you ONLY watch races and type, nothing more nothing less. The other item is that you have been banned on this board several times, because your constant bullsh!t

With that in mind I have NO interest in providing exact details and proof to a non racing clown troll that does nothing more that type on 4m, and try to tell others what the rules should be and when others disagree with you, you then tries to ridicule there record. no thanks please go play crazy on another board no one here is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzxxx666 View Post
    I have never offered you details because I know the kind of back stabbing internet searcher you are Lite Inn. I paid for UMP membership this year, I have bought plenty of tires, even got stuck with 6 of the A40S tires.

the one thing everyone on 4m and STL racing knows with 100% certainty, is that you ONLY watch races and type, nothing more nothing less. The other item is that you have been banned on this board several times, because your constant bullsh!t

With that in mind I have NO interest in providing exact details and proof to a non racing clown troll that does nothing more that type on 4m, and try to tell others what the rules should be and when others disagree with you, you then tries to ridicule there record. no thanks please go play crazy on another board no one here is interested.
    There is nothing wrong with the A40S tires!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

hygty needs to learn how to use punctuation, and proper English.

Nice line of bullchit show us the car or results
    nice try loser, I am not giving you ammunition I have seen how you operate on 4m. As soon as you Lite Inn post any proof that you do anything than run your mouth and talk sh!t on 4m I will follow with a post with a pic of our car.

Until stfu, oh yeah and you cannot post sh!t because everyone here knows you do not race and NEVER have.

really now you don't have a car or if you do you are too ashamed to show it
    no shame just smart enough to know that competing all season long regardless of finish is way better than a bullsh!t never raced ever 4m troll named Lite Inn/Fred.

Since you are rough and tough and not ashamed then show us your car and results Lite Inn

are your eyes brown you don't have a car and hot wheels don't count
    I did find your results from last weekend

Drove to Bellevegas, first in line at concession stand, ate two frito pies and burger. 2nd in heat to bathroom at intermission to take a dump.
    3rd in line before feature for funnel cakes and ice cream and soda.

For the feature pack of tums for ride home and login on internet/4m to give advice on tires and sanctions for sport that you only watch and dont actually participate in.

Call cousin Sam Driggers next morning to tell him what a super job he and UMP are doing for racers lol

There you go Fred that sums up your weekly race result nearly every weekend.

wrong have not been to bellevegas all year besides non racer they were off last weekend they don;t have funnell cakes or frito pies or ice cream and when I go to any race i go watch and nothing else i went to america's dirt track do you know where that is and can you answer the tech question please
    sorry not taking tech questions from trolls in the stands, maybe try sending in your question to circle track magazine.
    get back to us when you actually do something to participate in the sport other than eating food and watch from the stands.

Nope anyone with any sense knew the weather was going to win.Now no refunds or another rain date.Thanks UMP.!