Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    what the he11 are you talking about and you know that walking in any race no refunds good grief he says he races was just trying to pick him out oh wait he didn't off from working at burger king again
    you answer the questions, you are the one on here telling everyone about how great UMP is and how awesome there tires are even though you don't race. Why don't you get out here and show us just how fast you are. And don't give us that bullsh!t excuse about being too old, cause that's just an excuse you could crew or even sponsor a team, my guess you don't have a pot to piss in and live in a trailer and no one would have you on there crew cause you run your mouth and sh!t that you know nothing about.

I hear crickets imagine that
    lol you have no street cred, here, cause you dont race and insult those that own cars and post, so I have zero interest answering your questions.

here is a question for you...when are you gonna actually participate in this sport other than typing on 4m ?

when are you gonna actually participate in this sport other than typing on 4m ?because i answered the question and didn't have to look it up either and you are a zero GRAHAM
    is this another hillybilly friend of yours form BK ?

no thats you oh wait who are you do you exist no bk for me
    you deranged at best and confused to say the least. I dont know any Grahm, must be a friend of yours but I do know your name is Fred without a doubt, and Lite Inn.

is this some jackass you hang with at Bellevegas eating frito pies ?

i don't go to bellevegas and they don't serve frito pies d@mn striking out again
    best of luck, what i do know for certain is that you do not race and dont have a car and dont crew, only type on 4m, so you need to be banned again for sure clogging up the board with your bullsh!t. what you and your pal Grahnma do is your business.

I dont owe you an answer for sh!t I told you send your tech question to the tech section on 4m or circle track magazine I dont respond to non racers on tech questions. perhaps if you go to the tech section they can help you and your pal. You claim to be an expert on 4m, so why didnt you just answer.

because you can't answer them you rookie
    thats (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) funny coming from someone that eats hotdogs and sits in the stand. you say you are an expert on all the time on 4m so answer away or ask your bff $UMP$ to respond or Grahnma, whatever not my problem or responsibility to answer your questions.

truthfully I dont get a flying f$ck what you thing about me. Whats pathetic is you coming on 4m or any other site trying to tell racers what tires and sanctions are good for them when you have NEVER participated in the sport at all

got a deal for you lets me up in person and i will answer your questions, let me know what track and when.