For Immediate Release
June 15th, 2015

Tyler Erb Tackles First CCSDS Victory; Thunder Valley Next

Magnolia, Texas (06/15/15) – 18-year-old, Tyler Erb continued his breakout season over the weekend in his First Class Septic #91 Black Diamond Super Late Model by pocketing the first COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS) feature win of his young career.

Saturday evening took the team to East Texas Speedway (Petty, Texas), where the CCSDS sanctioned a $2,500-to-win event. Make his debut at the brand-new facility Erb started 4th on the grid for the 30 lap finale. He used the highline to work his way forward in the field, and on lap 16 he shot past leader, Robert Baker, into the top spot. Once out front he cruised to the victory. Baker, Patrik Daniel, Kyle Beard, and Jack Sullivan completed the top five.

“The recent rain left the track surface a little challenging, but I really liked it tonight,” said Erb. “I want to thank my family, my team, my sponsors, and my fans for their support. Right now our team is performing really well, and I can’t wait for the next race.”

A night earlier the team competed at Outlaw Motor Speedway (Muskogee, Oklahoma) for an event co-sanctioned by the Mid America Racing Series (MARS) and COMP Cams Super Dirt Series (CCSDS). Competing against a stout field of 38 entries, Erb had to rely on his B-Main performance after placing 4th in his heat. With a 2nd place finish in the B-Main, Tyler raced into the finale, where he scored a 13th place finish.

For full results from the weekend, please visit www.COMPDirt.com .

The upcoming weekend, June 19th-20th will take the team to Thunder Valley Speedway (Glenmora, Louisiana) for a $5,000-to-win, unsanctioned event. For more information on the event, please visit www.ThunderValleySpeedwayLA.com .

Tyler Erb and Erb Racing would like to thank their sponsors including First Class Septic, Litton Motorsports, Hwy 105 Machine, JD's Body Works, Performance Race Engineering, Show Time Signs, J&J Motorsports, Day Motorsports, P&W Sales, Team 5 Enterprise, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Erb Racing, please visit www.TylerErb.com .