Default 2007 Hassy Chassis

For sale is a 2007 Hassy Chassis with a metric front clip currently set up to run UMP but could be easily converted to IMCA. Car has a 331 CID small block Chevy with cast iron 2.02 heads and a 750 cfm vacuum secondary Holley carburetor on race gas. The car had a completely new body put on at the beginning of the season. Body has dents and some tears in it from racing but still looks good. I do have some spare yellow side panels that go with the car. The right side body panels are bolted on. The car also had new rims, tires, water pump, oil pump, oil pan, plugs, Afco gas pedal, Allstar shifter put on at the beginning of the season. Has Integra race shocks on all four corners with custom valving. The Falcon transmission had a complete rebuild over the winter. Car has 1 practice day and 4 races on it this season. The front end was completely redone 2 races ago having new UB Machine nova lower control arms, Allstar low friction ball joints, new upper rods, metric spindles and spindle savers put on. It has a ford 9 inch with a 5.88 rear gear and is currently set up as a clamped up 3 link with a J bar and progressive pull bar. Car has all the brackets to become a 4 link. I have to pay for college in the fall and don’t have the funds to continue racing. Car is priced race ready with whatever spares we have for $6,500. I am located in Grass Lake, Michigan. If interest contact me in one of the following ways or PM me on here. Cell: 1.517.812.2668 texts preferred. Email: hagar13x@gmail.com
    Last edited by Lucky13x; 06-22-2015 at 03:55 AM.

check out our great deals at www.racersspeedshop.com

Will sell as a complete roller for $5,000.