Thumbs up LaSalle (IL) Speedway: The IMCA show at LaSalle; Sat., Aug 1st just got really good.

*Brad Hines Facebook page -
    In the continuing efforts of Sixteen Race Promotions to bring the most exciting competition and entertainment to the LaSalle Speedway, the will host the inaugural "One Night Stand" on Saturday, August 1st. One Night Stand will Feature the best in IMCA Late Models, IMCA Modifieds, & IMCA Sport Mods together for the first time ever at the LaSalle Speedway. The three IMCA classes will run strict rules but will not be sanctioned. The IMCA Late Models will be running for $2,000 to win and $250 to start, with the IMCA Modifieds running for $1,000 to win and $150 to start, and the IMCA Sport Mods running for $400 to win & $75 to start.

ALSO racing will be the UMP Street Stocks & UMP Hornets.

(The original program scheduled for August 1st of Double UMP Modified features, UMP Late Models, UMP Street Stocks, & UMP Hornets will be ran Saturday, August 8th.)

More details, regarding August 1st, will be released in the coming days so make plans now to attend this historic event!

PLEASE SHARE THIS INFO AND LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THE RACE.
    -
    LaSalle Speedway
    LaSalle, Illinois
    www.lasallespeedway.com

Saturday, August 1st 2015
    "One Night Stand"

IMCA Late Models - $2,000 to win & $250 to start
    IMCA Modifieds - $1,000 to win & $150 to start
    IMCA Sport Mods - $400 to win & $75 to start
    UMP Street Stocks - Regular Payout
    UMP 4 Cyl. Hornets - Regular Payout
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    wonderful and thats nice
    READ he quote at the bottom of my signature IDIOT. I'm referring to people like you!
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Dang- If it wasn't that night I would be there. I will be at Cedar Lake. But for those of you that aren't planning on going to Cedar Lake. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Smart move by Izzo for this evening. Anybody who is anybody in UMP will be at Cedar Lake. Congrats to Andy Eckrich on the $2,000 pay day.

So is LaSalle giving up their UMP sanction? Heard UMP will drop a track if they run any other sanction them theirs unless you have had that sanction in the last few years. This could be the first step of more track to succeed from UMP if its true.

Never witnessed an IMCA LM race but might make the trip down.

Quote Originally Posted by Oley Wilkersen View Post
    Just good SLM racing, if yur into that???
    It's got to better than going to Rockford and watching 8 limited lates lol

Well yeah but as far as asphalt tracks in this area go, I think Rockford has better racing. Went up to Madison last Fri. not bad, but to me you can't beat Rockford... Haven't been to Slinger in a while tho, I always said Slinger would be better as a dirt track...
    Do you ever go to Grundy? Usually a good show on Fridays

Well yeah but as far as asphalt tracks in this area go, I think Rockford has better racing. Went up to Madison last Fri. not bad, but to me you can't beat Rockford... Haven't been to Slinger in a while tho, I always said Slinger would be better as a dirt track...
    Kaukauna puts Madison, Rockford and Slinger to shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt27 View Post
    So is LaSalle giving up their UMP sanction? Heard UMP will drop a track if they run any other sanction them theirs unless you have had that sanction in the last few years. This could be the first step of more track to succeed from UMP if its true.
    I don't believe that to be the case. I think you can have a different sanction for each class as far as they care. Also, this is not an IMCA sanctioned race, just IMCA rules (unless that changed since yesterday). Tony is as big of a UMP guy as anyone, I wouldn't get your hopes up about LaSalle succeeding from UMP sanction. I'm positive it will be a good show.

Jefferson isn't to bad, I'd go back there again
    Jefferson has the best asphalt weekly racing in the area. 31 late models at their last weekly race. Having a fully inverted 16 car semi feature to transfer to the feature beats watching 2 four car heats and an 8 car feature any day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt27 View Post
    At Quincy Raceways (Quincy, IL), the Late Models & A-Mods are UMP sanctioned and the B-Mods, Stock Cars & 4-bangers are sanctioned by IMCA.