Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Peoria tonight

Quote Originally Posted by hygty View Post
    the track was one groove last night there is the problem
    Babb didn't have any problem blowin by Pierce and Unzicker on the top...

Doesn't matter how many laps it took him, you only have to lead one!!

Babb spoke highly of Bobby in post race last night. Seems only the haters on here have the problem.

There was a high side on 3 and 4, not so much on 1 and 2.

The 124 that got punted, was in everyone's way. He needs to practice up a bit before he tackles the Summer Nationals. There is just way too much speed difference between him and the field. The leaders where getting on him in about 3 laps. When your closing that fast, things happen fast.

You have no clue as you were not there. Please shut the #### up.

Ask Shannon Babb if it was a 1 groove track? Or Wenger? Or Feger?

The heats were on the bottom.

The feature had both. The top was the fastest way around in 3 and 4. The bottom was just a tick faster than the top in 1 and 2.
    8/13/16

Once I have my video uploaded I'll post a link and you can judge for yourself where the grooves were. But sure looked like Babb, Wenger, Little, Feger and several others , Pierce included, were using the high side quite a bit. Even in 1 & 2. It was far from a one groove track.

oh and by the way its not a lay over flag! it should be called hold your line flag, and as long as the driver does that and the leader turns him (like bobby did) then he (or anyone) needs sent to the back i dont care if its lap 1 or the last lap! ump and the tracks not making these calls has no balls and this will continue to happen until they do.
    and then when this happens then what will we have to talk about?

Ok, the top side came in late , but when Wenger used the high side in the b main, I knew we had a race........As far as the Pierce incident, the #124 of Hahler was the culprit. Don't put this on Bobby's rap sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    There was a high side on 3 and 4, not so much on 1 and 2.

The 124 that got punted, was in everyone's way. He needs to practice up a bit before he tackles the Summer Nationals. There is just way too much speed difference between him and the field. The leaders where getting on him in about 3 laps. When your closing that fast, things happen fast.
    Bubst - The 124 car is a very young man. In one weeks time from Cedar Lake to Farley he looked a lot better. He knows darn well it will be difficult to win. But you can't blame someone for giving their best effort and trying to learn how to race. There is no better feeling than racing with Big name Drivers. He has learned more in this month so far than you could imagine. If this is his Gig more power to him. He Loves racing and he is the student and the teachers are teaching. That's all the young man asks for!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    you mean that car that was getting lapped? How come it's ok to run over a lap car at fairbury, but not peoria? oh, i forgot, it's all about who is doing the running over. I'm not sure who the guy was or how he made the race, but I think he finished like 6 laps down.
    I think it was more the hypocrisy that you Pierce fans wanted Babb strung up, but not Pierce. Then the next race, he turns around and does the same thing.

Personally, I seem to be in the minority, but if they are a lapper about to cost me a race, it's chrome horn time.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

He gets a provisional because he is racing the whole tour team mate of Jim Moon he;s improving every race that more than you say for many others he is also a rookie ran a b mod for a few times before this also under powered with a ct 525
    I don't think he will make belle-clair tonight, he's prolly still trying to finish the 50 laps from last night.

blncfn57 has his head stuck up Bobby"Squirt" Azz so far he can't see,No other driver had trouble passing that car,so 57 resorts back to taking jabs at the lapped car. Real classy just like the Diarrhea driver from Danville area