Default Clamp down RF and slick LR

Wondering what kind of shock valving would work well to get the car over on the right front. Currently racing with LF 40/40 RF 50/30 LR 50/30 RR 40/40 LF 900# RF 1100# LR 225# RR 175# 53% rear 50.9% Cross. Don't really have the money to buy a new set just looking to get some revalved.

What kind of car is this and why are you trying to pin the RF down. Also the RF and LR shocks being the same valving are working against each other if they are 50 comp and 30 rebound. To make a change with out spending money I would switch the LF and RF shock that would allow the left side of the car to transfer to the right easier. Don't forget shocks are a timing device to allow a car to tie down on the RF your going to need extreme shock valving change and possibly even a spring change to allow this.

Im assuming ur trying to get the car tighter in the slick. I would work on springs first before spending money on shocks.Your shock valvings are in the ballpark as long as they are in good shape. If your car is a metric, I would reverse the front springs,put 250 in lr, and 225 in rr. Also, you can raise the left side ride height about 1/2 inch.

This is an Imca Stock car on a little to no banking 1/3 mile that is basically circular. Trying not to wash up through the center and get back into the gas sooner.

Just after entry and through the center the car is tight in the slick. Watching the video of the last race the guy who beat me beat me through the center and seemed to be over on the right front much more. At this track circling the tires is definitely the fastest in the slick, so if I could stay tighter to the tires through the center I'd gain a lot more speed, but the car slides up the track through the center.

1) Increase rear stagger 1"
    2) Decrease bite, may make you tighter on entry
    3) Soften RF spring 100lbs

I would be cautious with softening the RF and taking out bite yes you will tighten up on entry but for every action there is a reaction meaning tight getting in will be loose getting off. You said car on entry through center is tight already but you want to make it tighter. Check shock travel this will tell you a lot about your car and it's handling.

Swap the front shocks.
    Add 1 inch plus to the rear stagger.
    Last I would coach the driver to set the car earlier in the entry,the drier the track gets
    Gator Engineering