Default What happened to Devin Moran?

Hilltop $5000 to win with him and Tyler racing hard when a slow lapper got in the way and they put Moran on the tail. Anybody have any info or vidio?

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    Hilltop $5000 to win with him and Tyler racing hard when a slow lapper got in the way and they put Moran on the tail. Anybody have any info or vidio?
    Depending on the answer, home cooking? You mean Legendary Hilltop correct?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

he spun a lap car. guess their rule is whoever cause caution goes to tell

No, hilltop is in millersburg,oh . Thurs night show right down to 4cyl rednecks fighting in the stands. It was worth the two and a half hour drive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfp7QzbFrYo
    Lap car definitely shouldn't have been racing the leaders like that. Another lap car brought the end to a great race between Dohm and Carpenter, and probably cost 6T the win.

Omg, I can't believe there is actually someone out there who would think that was Devin's fault! Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfp7QzbFrYo
    Lap car definitely shouldn't have been racing the leaders like that. Another lap car brought the end to a great race between Dohm and Carpenter, and probably cost 6T the win.
    They called that caution on Devin? Fukin seriously? And if Devin is the reason that guy wrecked, which is true, then the lapper who come down on Dohm shoulda been penalized and Dohm received his spot back. This is if I'm calling it as them, not as I would call it.

No way should Devin have been penalized. If he had blatantly punted a lapped car, then yeah. But in that instance, the lapper should be giving them room, not trying to race them. I'm sure he thought he was cleared enough and going for the win. Which it was a good race.

Dohm, I think they just met on corner exit and Dohm got screwed.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Hilltop loves the Carpenter clan so they got their wish w/ Tyler winning.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    They called that caution on Devin? Fukin seriously? And if Devin is the reason that guy wrecked, which is true, then the lapper who come down on Dohm shoulda been penalized and Dohm received his spot back. This is if I'm calling it as them, not as I would call it.

No way should Devin have been penalized. If he had blatantly punted a lapped car, then yeah. But in that instance, the lapper should be giving them room, not trying to race them. I'm sure he thought he was cleared enough and going for the win. Which it was a good race.

Dohm, I think they just met on corner exit and Dohm got screwed.
    The call on Moran was horse sh!t. It wasn't blatant, he was racing for the lead, and the lapped came down when Devin shot the gap. The other thing is the flag man, from what I saw, never used the blue and yellow. Why have a flag man if he's just going to spectate? His job is to direct the race, not to stand there and eat hot dogs. Two guys standing on the flag stand doing nothing except waving a green flag, and hitting the caution light button.
    Last edited by t3r3e3; 07-04-2015 at 10:22 AM.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by kinZer18 View Post
    Watching the video I saw Devin Moran move over and hit about half a car over into the lap car. Tim Dohm's front end got into the lap car then he spun. Accurate caution charges for sure. The lappers looked to be racing just fine holding their lines when they were hit.
    And so what if he did. He is going for the win, he didn't drill the guy in the a$$. It was a BS call. If they put everyone to the back racing for position who got into a lapper, there'd be a lot of races with different outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    The call on Moran was horse sh!t. It wasn't blatant, he was racing for the lead, and the lapped came down when Devin shot the gap. The other thing is the flag man, from what I saw, never used the blue and yellow. Why have a flag man if he's just going to spectate? His job is to direct the race, not to stand there and eat hot dogs. Two guys standing on the flag stand doing nothing except waving a green flag, and hitting the caution light button.
    Yep.......

That was 100% Carpenter cooking.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Thanks for the vidio. The lapper was as high as he could get and the leaders were racing the bottom so I don'tknow what else he could do. T3 I don't know you but you lose credibility with a statment like that. I was there for the first time and I noticed that this flagman used the layover flag all night- unlike many others i've seen this year! Were you really there to watch the flagman?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    That was 100% Carpenter cooking.
    No way in he ll Moran should have been sent to the tail. Complete BS!!!!!! Home cookin for sure..

Thanks for the vidio. The lapper was as high as he could get and the leaders were racing the bottom so I don'tknow what else he could do. T3 I don't know you but you lose credibility with a statment like that. I was there for the first time and I noticed that this flagman used the layover flag all night- unlike many others i've seen this year! Were you really there to watch the flagman?
    He may for the flagman statement, but as far as putting Devin to the tail, BS call.

If it's and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas. Regardless, Tyler was the benefactor and the Kryptonite cars are running very well. Kudos to them

Didn't see him use it once during the lap or two prior and during the actual lap. All I could see was the green flapping around. If he was actually using it I stand corrected.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

I wouldn't exactly call Moran an outsider at Hilltop. He races there quite a bit, probably just about as often as Tyler Carpenter.