Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Good

Default Not Good

Greeces defaults..Puerto Rico Next.. This keeps up there wont be no Racing 2 years from now....We all be looking for Food

Makes u wonder when someone will come demanding all the debt we owe doesn't it . Scary to think about really .

Will not hurt me I just stop taking my meds and move on ... But I am a Great Uncle I worry about them...

You old guys gotta stop talking like that we like having you around lol . I got 3 daughters to worry about myself I know what you mean .

I have never seen things as bad as they are right now.. The Left is driving this USA to its last days If we don't stand up and stop them Its all OVER,......

Yeah I know it's a shame McCain or Romney wasn't elected we could still be in a all out war wasting money. But same sex marriage is going to ruin everything so no worries lol

When they start shoting at you house lets see what you say....17 tr bucks 1/2 of it is the last 7 years Wasting money the one in there now has spent more then all the rest combine...

It's not cheap cleaning up big messes

Quote Originally Posted by jshawn81 View Post
    It's not cheap cleaning up big messes
    Especially when you have some one with no janitorial skillz in charge of cleaning something up.........

Skillfully just TALKING about something rarely if ever actually gets any job done.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The general public is so ignorant. They have no idea whats really going on they just keep watching Ellen and Oprah, and think everything is fine. Most dont even know who runs the country. Its pretty sad really. I hope you all take the time when youre not watching a good DLM race, look at whats going on. I hate to sound like my dad, but holy $hit! The country has lost its way. The founding fathers have to be spinning by now. Its completely out of control and nobody seems to give a crap. Scary.

i love my country but fear my government,there is a price for freedom,the government has way to much control along with big business,they need to be broken up
    the government is for protecting the people,not bailing out and protecting big business,they should be like any other business and responsible for there actions and if they fail it gives another business a chance to succeed

Quote Originally Posted by jshawn81 View Post
    Yeah I know it's a shame McCain or Romney wasn't elected we could still be in a all out war wasting money. But same sex marriage is going to ruin everything so no worries lol
    Yeah because we've become so much better off as a country financially since Obama took over. Losing our triple AAA credit rating for the first time ever, shutting down the coal industry, producing all those green jobs we were promised. Oh wait, that last one still hasn't happened 7 years later.

Yep definitely can blame this all on a war. We would have been better off letting the religion of peace walk all over us, right?

I am still waiting on all those shovel ready jobs he promised.

Both parties are to blame for the mess!! When the courts allowed the big money into politics, that was the start of the spiral. Greed, power and money! that's the problem and both sides are controlled by the money that put them in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Especially when you have some one with no janitorial skillz in charge of cleaning something up.........

Skillfully just TALKING about something rarely if ever actually gets any job done.
    But wait, he's a "community organizer"!! Look at how much better off we are now than 2008!! I guess the expensive messes our buddy says Obama is responsible for cleaning up are piles of dog crap, which would explain why taxpayers are being soaked for $102,000 per year for Obama's dog trainer. That's some expensive poop.

Look at all the firsts Obama can claim. He's a wonderful guy. By the way. I have a list about 3 times as long as this, but I think the point is made with just these few examples.

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
    First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
    First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
    First President to violate the War Powers Act.
    First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
    First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
    First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
    First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
    First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
    First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
    First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
    First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
    First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
    First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
    First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
    First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
    First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

NormP.you said it all.

How the American people voted for this IDIOT I will never understand.
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

And that was probably my last political post for the year. But it's hard to sit on your hands when someone mistakenly claims Obama has done anything but made the country worse, no matter if it was already bad off to begin with.

do not forget, first pres. to say do away with the confederate flag because it made you a racist.. still have not figured that one out..

Hope I dont get band for starting this one but Was just in one of them ... YOU know Days
    (Yeah I know it's a shame McCain or Romney wasn't elected we could still be in a all out war wasting money. But same sex marriage is going to ruin everything so no worries )Better they Die there Then Here....
    I don't have no dislike for Blacks or Gays They can do what they want ...
    I dont Dislike Obama cause hes Black... He just $ucks at running the USA
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 06-30-2015 at 11:11 PM.

It's fashionable to bash the president, whoever it may be. I get that.

For you historians, what "got done" when the repubs had control of the house, senate, and white house?

For some interesting info., check out who's vote onTPP WAS bought and at what price.