Question Fire suppression

I'm been looking at fire suppression and it is very had to find a thermally activated system no one really calls it that. any one know of a better way to find some? also cheaper is better dont have alot to spend with all the updates needed trying to get a budget put together.

not a fan of china motors but this is owner re fillable... http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Cold-F...der,59232.html

in my 22 years of racing I was on fire 2 times when I had a non re fill system and both times I got out instead of pulling the pin and walked away to save that money..

if you buy this system your bound to use it without hesitation. I put one in my last two cars and set it off with water first to test it etc. it has sensors as well as manual deployment

I ran safecraft own re fill able for 8 years before this system, safe craft quit selling theirs because people had too hard of a time installing it and not having leaks on the pressurized lines etc.. their system was a 10lb system.

I don't think the system stock car driver is talking about is legal. You have to have the thermoplastic discharge nozzles and certain chemical blends only, also the system must be SFI certified.

Good looking system but I am not sure it's legal under the new rules.

Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Pegasus auto racing supplies has decent deals. I bought two different ones from them last year. Search it online there site should show up. If you call them they have a good tech guy that will talk with you.