Thumbs up Lasalle speedway

Best track I've seen there in years! 2-3 lanes and smooth. Leave that configuration alone. Awesome parade lap and firework show as well! Good job izzos!

We had pretty much given up on Lasalle Speedway, too many nights where they had a stellar field and a crappy track. Last night sure changed that way of thinking! They have hit the nail on the head with that configuration/banking and track prep. Great night of racing and fireworks and the LM's all carrying American flags to honor the 4th was a cool touch, EXCELLENT JOB!!!

Good track, Good races. Only thing that could have improved it, would be, if The Izzo's did a weather dance to make the wind blow to the back stretch. Including feathers and drum circle. LOL All kidding aside it was a good night.

What a great night...the fireworks,the 22 flags in the cars ,and the best race there in a while...thanks

The best race I seen this year..... the track was perfect. Marveled how the 6k (Kloos) ran. He didn't win but that guy is no slouch.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    The best race I seen this year..... the track was perfect. Marveled how the 6k (Kloos) ran. He didn't win but that guy is no slouch.
    I agree I have been watching to see how he runs and so far like you said he is no slouch.

Like the announcer said last night...Kloos is on the Loose...