Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NASCAR WoW

Default NASCAR WoW

That had to be the Wildest Crash At the Line on the last lap Ever........

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    That had to be the Wildest Crash At the Line on the last lap Ever........
    Thank god everyone is okay. That was a wild wreck.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Thank god everyone is okay. That was a wild wreck.

Nascar doesn't care they are all about the almighty dollar... Austin Dillon is lucky to be alive this morning and the injured fans are lucky to be alive as well.. Good job nascar for not postponing this race until today!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

2:30 am. There was nobody in the stands. How ridiculous. I gave up on TV and fell asleep. Restrictor plates will eventually kill someone. They all got lucky last nite. The catch fence engineers deserve a bonus.

There was lots of empty seats when the camera would show the stands. people had to be at work today.Great job caving in to the Television crew. Going dirt racing enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ride height View Post
    2:30 am. There was nobody in the stands. How ridiculous. I gave up on TV and fell asleep. Restrictor plates will eventually kill someone. They all got lucky last nite. The catch fence engineers deserve a bonus.
    For whatever reason they get a hard on for this style of racing. IF it would ever happen multiple cars get airborne like that, it will not be a good day. They have got to get away from pack racing, or its going to get a driver or fans killed.

NASCAR's hell-bent 'plate mentality is headed for the ultimate tragedy; the catch fence can't keep the car(s) out of the stands, forever. Then, the talking heads will go ballistic..........and EVERY form of racing will be branded and affected. Track-insurance will sky-rocket.

I haven't seen the crash because NASCAR caved to big corporate and scheduled the race for Sunday night instaed of the traditional Saturday night and by the time they started the race last night it was bed time for me.

As far as the pack racing the fans are the ones that did kind of create the pack racing because they liked the close racing so, NASCAR made sure we still have this kind of racing racing which in my view is really kind of boring. All they do is ride around for 3 1/2 hours following one another then they race the last 20 laps. And your right someone is going to get killed because of this type of racing one day and it will change every type of racing. NASCAR like UMP needs to some new leadership to rite these ships before they sink even further.

The stands in the tri-oval are not open yet, that's why they were empty. It was almost a sell out crowd. The only seats that were available were in Turn 4 and Turn 1.

Glad Dillion walked away, hope none of the fans in the stands were seriously injured.........What happened to NASCAR ? The brand is rapidly deteriorating and I wouldn't buy a ticket to see that product. Just too much of the same....cookie cutter races, cookie cutter cars and media darling drivers. Think I'll stay a dirt racing snob.

Glad Dillon is alright, scary wreck for sure.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Glad he is okay. But he really needs to get rid of that ridiculous (girl like) wave.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Glad he is okay. But he really needs to get rid of that ridiculous (girl like) wave.
    Ever heard of Lane Frost?

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Ever heard of Lane Frost?
    Yes I have. I just couldn't remember the name. He is no Lane Frost. Far from it. And don't steal anybody else's trade mark. LOL

Yes I have. I just couldn't remember the name. He is no Lane Frost. Far from it. And don't steal anybody else's trade mark. LOL
    First it cowboy hats..... Then a dead bull riders signature wave. I bet that boy don't even know what a Skoal ring is.

See ya next week!!

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    First it cowboy hats..... Then a dead bull riders signature wave. I bet that boy don't even know what a Skoal ring is.

See ya next week!!

The sad part is that the kid probably had no clue how he was waving to the crowd... And most definitely Lane Frost he isn't but I bet that was just as wild of a ride as any 8 second ride will ever be... Glad he is OK but that number 3 needs retired before it retires someone else!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Its not just me that Thinks that....LOL

Todd Bodine wreck at Daytona was way worse. People forget about that one
    I even think the one a couple years ago when the motor landed in the stands was worse.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-LCGjp8sS8M

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Todd Bodine wreck at Daytona was way worse. People forget about that one
    I even think the one a couple years ago when the motor landed in the stands was worse.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-LCGjp8sS8M
    Ummmmm....that was Geoff!

Quote Originally Posted by ride height View Post
    Restrictor plate wrecks have already killed people, including both ARCA and NASCAR. That crap is not racing, and doesn't deserve to be called as such.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...