FASTRAK SE TOUR turns rain out into $42,000 DOUBLE HEADER FOR THE FIREMEN!

The management of the FASTRAK Racing Series made the decision to pull the plug on the Charlie Mize Memorial Firemans Benefit event as the threat of weather seemed at least to be imminent. Track staff had worked hard to make the surface extra special for the FASTRAK teams, but as sometimes happens mother nature won once again.

Not to be beaten though, the FASTRAK staff comes back and a knockout punch of a $42,000 DOUBLE HEADER FIREMANS WEEKEND! “This is great: said Ron Parker of team #8. “I don’t think people truly realize how hard FASTRAK works for the teams. To turn this into a double header plus now making it a double header makes it better for all involved. This shows me once again FASTRAK really is the only crate series out there. I’ve raced them all and won at them in most cases but this is the toughest place of all to win. You win a FASTRAK TOUR event, you’ve really done something”.

When August 7TH AND 8TH.
Friday August 7th- Charlie Mize Memorial- Lavonia Speedway, Lavonia GA
Saturday August 8th –Toccoa Speedway, Toccoa GA
There will be fireworks both nights and also a driver autograph session. Drivers be sure to bring your sharpies to sign autographs.

www.fastrakracing.com