Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Added Mike Wiarda and Robbie Andersen

Weather forecast.

Chance of rain Thursday morning/early afternoon. High around 90. Friday and Saturday highs in the low 90s and no chance of rain.

ok I might be heading there, it just depends on my work schedule. If I can go will it be a problem to get last minute camping? I have tried contacting their website and no answer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBandit12 View Post
    ok I might be heading there, it just depends on my work schedule. If I can go will it be a problem to get last minute camping? I have tried contacting their website and no answer yet.
    Check your PMs

Thursday practice is at 7:30 pm, so unless there is a gulley washer in the morn. it shouldn't be a problem. I hope the pit area isn't muddy. I hate mud.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Thursday practice is at 7:30 pm, so unless there is a gulley washer in the morn. it shouldn't be a problem. I hope the pit area isn't muddy. I hate mud.
    It's been straight up flipping hot here the last few days. A little rain isn't gonna hurt a thing.

There will be a lot of cars on Thursday. Usually a significant amount have to park off the back stretch.

Seemed like in DoD's latest dirtcast with Joe Kosiski that he was hinting at the fact that there might be another one of those Saturday announcements as in years past, more start money? Even bigger payout ? This race is getting HUGE, bigger an bigger by the year and seems as if the staff there wants to continue an build on that . I'll be watching on ppv but judging by last couple years announcements it only getting bigger an will continue to grow.....

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    I'm very hesitant to add Pierce. I know he's not going to Wheatland on Sunday. Then he has that asphalt race on Mon and Tuesday. I just don't think he's gonna come. If he does then that'll be great.

Waiting on Shirley and a few others to post what they are doing next week.
    Huskerdirt, My Daughter has been talking with Bobby. And he said they will be there. It's only Mon. night but you know things could change. Last time I talked with Charlie McKenna they had plans of showing up. Jason Rauen Never knows what he is doing. Until the spur of the moment.

Hey one other thing!!! Can you cool it down out there some.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Huskerdirt, My Daughter has been talking with Bobby. And he said they will be there. It's only Mon. night but you know things could change. Last time I talked with Charlie McKenna they had plans of showing up. Jason Rauen Never knows what he is doing. Until the spur of the moment.

I'm working on getting some cooler weather.... So far no luck. I recall taking a sweatshirt into the races last year.

Tell Rauen it'll be nice and wet on Friday and we need somebody to scrap the mud off the wall.

There for a couple years then this will be third miss in a row, work stinks at times. Think it rivals anything at current within hundreds of miles. The intrigue reminds me of the PDC, much different place but the air of excitement is there in spades.

No Rauen, working 12 hour days, 7 days a week at Rauen Precision Machining doing work for John Deere. They also just lost their main pit guy this weekend.

Husker- I am sure Ryan Gustin will keep them semi cleaned off.

Bobby will Not be there, he will be prepairing for the truck race at eldora

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    That's a bummer

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up smoothoperator32.

Removed Devin Moran as he has dropped off the Lucas tour.

Added Jason Krohn

I will be there Saturday. Will be my first time seeing the Lucas Oil Series. I can't wait!

Husker No Charlie he texted me this morning and is on VaCa. Leaving my house between 8 and 9.

SEE YA TOMORROW.

Party starts at noon cst
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.

Quote Originally Posted by BerckFan View Post
    Party starts at noon cst
    Knowing that we may have to smash the loud pedal. See you also tomorrow BerckFan.

We will be coming in hot!!!!!
    Last edited by plunks7; 07-15-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Removed Devin Moran as he has dropped off the Lucas tour.
    Bummer to see Devin drop off the Lucas trail. He was very fast at Wheatland in May, but couldn't recapture that speed this time around. I am sure he will be able to get the speed back by being around home and not spending so much time on the road. Big things are ahead in his future, I believe.