Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lanigan!!

Default Lanigan!!

Wow just read on Woo sight he is dropping off tour to work on customers cars and regroup!

Very interesting. One year ago at this time, who would have ever guessed Lanigan would NOT run the WoO full tour this season? It sucks for him, but probably a good decision.

Remember when Bloomer dropped off the Lucas tour because the business was dragging his racing down, then kicked everybody off Team Zero in the offseason?

I see the same thing happening here.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Maybe he will drop into Farmer City on his way back home tonight.

That's a wow.

Maybe he is tired of traveling so much. Traveling and winning is not so bad, but traveling and the car being out to lunch is tiresome. Especially for someone who had been winning.

I think he is tired of Clanton wearing his ass out.. Lanigan hasn't been competitive since Arizona.. Those Club29 cars aren't what they were hyped up to be apparently.. Jimmy Owens(lucas) 1 win, Lanigan (WoO) 0 wins.. Only person doing good isn't even in a club29 car.. It is a black diamond not by Club29!! Go EPJ and Clanton...

Without dropping a name lets just say he won't be the last to drop off the WoO tour and it has nothing to do with WoO it's just about trying to get his cars better and back to running up front on a race to race basis.

Quote Originally Posted by mccreadiefan39 View Post
    Without dropping a name lets just say he won't be the last to drop off the WoO tour and it has nothing to do with WoO it's just about trying to get his cars better and back to running up front on a race to race basis.
    I've been waiting for that shoe to drop.....

Quote Originally Posted by mccreadiefan39 View Post
    Quick fix
    Replace the chassis w a winning one right out of the box!
    Last edited by T-MAC39FAN; 07-10-2015 at 02:53 PM.

I heard a rumor that Darrell was looking at talking to that 16 yr. old Josh Rice. Rice is running a Club 29 and showing great talent. He finished 6 in the Dream and has won a couple of features. I think this is his first year in a late model. Somebody put it best when they posted that if they were going to rob a bank, they want Josh Rice driving the getaway car! Smart move-a talented driver with a great future and fan appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by dirt33 View Post
    Very interesting. One year ago at this time, who would have ever guessed Lanigan would NOT run the WoO full tour this season? It sucks for him, but probably a good decision.

I guess that tire soaking paid off last yr huh.

I was blown away when I read the write up on dod, but this may be his smartest move ever.... Clanton has said many times, that the work he did late last year and during the off season is what has led to his success this year.

Theres been a couple times this year I've laughed at myself for thinking Jamison had a shot at rookie of the year when they announced he'd run the full WOO schedule with lanigan this is another one...... . . .

Man when they took them electronic shocks away from Lanigan Bloomer Owens they can't get out of there on way love it lol

We all knew it was going to be different this year with Richards coming back. But Im just as surprised as Clantons success as Lanigans lack of running good!

Somethings not right! EPJ and Stovall are running very well. Makes me wonder if ole Mr. Stuckey is sharing everything!

WoO should just fold up.

Lanagan spread himself out to thin. Taking on on a new business (building and maintaining customers cars) is a full time job in itself. Can't blame him for taking time off. Trying to be 2 managers at once takes a special talent just as being a great LM driver is. Hopes he finds the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Maybe he is tired of traveling so much. Traveling and winning is not so bad, but traveling and the car being out to lunch is tiresome. Especially for someone who had been winning.
    I heard an interview with Darrell earlier this year that gave me the impression that he might not be driving full time sometime in the next few years. I think he wants to stay close to home and build cars instead of being on the road so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I heard an interview with Darrell earlier this year that gave me the impression that he might not be driving full time sometime in the next few years. I think he wants to stay close to home and build cars instead of being on the road so much.
    Now would b the time to do it after last yr steller preformance!