Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Billy Moyer just 1 Jr.

Before the Hell Tour title is decided, I got to give a shout out to Billy Jr. on his Summer Nationals run. I know their were a lot of guys who didn't think he'd last the whole tour, yet alone do as well as he has. It's come down to the last race and a 8 position difference to decide the winner. Not taking anything away from Bobby but there is a big difference between having a Hall of fame racer getting your car ready(lets face it, Bobby has a ton of help in his pits) and Billy Jr. doing most of his work himself with the help of maybe 2 guys. Glad he made the decision to return to racing a month or so ago. He was bad fast every night I saw him run and some of those tracks he had never seen.

Thanks Jr. for making the 2015 Mini Hell Tour a good one.
    8/13/16

I agree. I was waiting for him to struggle and he didn't. Props to him for sticking it out and staying with Pierce in the points.

I was overly critical of the guy id say on his decision to take a break from racing, solid point though HH. I didnt see him sticking it out but he proved me wrong with solid runs thruout to boot.

Well said HH, I AGREE 100%!!!

lap 22 Moyer jr leading tonight

I agree Highside, I have given Moyer Jr heck over his crying a few night on the tour but, I will give him credit he has stuck it out and ran good every night doing so, good run through the tour Jr.

Jr. won the final race of the Summernationals but missed the championship by 10 points or something like that.....Congrats on the WIN

Highside Hustler -- THANK YOU from Joyce Shaw Billy Jr's mother, she was made aware of your post prior to the race tonight and asked me to post this THANK YOU from her to you for the kind words and for appreciating all he does!!! She is very proud of Billy Jr and his accomplishments although he does Roscoe and Tyler they do help him alot, he does most of the work himself, as well as the driving along with Roscoe. So on Joyce's behalf THANK YOU.

I would also like to Thank You for the kind words, I'm glad his hard work and his steadfastness has paid off for him during this tour. He rightly deserves the praise and all the glory that goes with it (I think)

Now he has a long haul ahead of him to make it down to Wheatland for the Show Me make up race tomorrow that he is already locked into and I wish him NOTHING but the best of luck!!!
    Last edited by *Bandit*; 07-11-2015 at 11:47 PM.
    A member from back in the day....

Moyer Jr Jr has been in contention almost every SN race. looking really good, if he starts closing the deal, LOOK OUT.

The guy that was Jr's main crew man didn't come back when he returned to the track. He is now with Jesse Stovall.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cream puff View Post
    Billy Moyer Jr. has "arrived" folks! NO WEAK 21JR
    just hold on there. we'll see what he has for the big guns.

He and the team are loaded up and headed down the highway to Wheatland for the Showme100 finale tomorrow night!!!

Is he still trading his t-shirts for young girls?

[QUOTE=hyde;1937741]The guy that was Jr's main crew man didn't come back when he returned to the track. He is now with Jesse Stovall.[/QUO

Looks like Jr is doing better now... lol

Quote Originally Posted by IZZOJR16 View Post
    Moyer Jr Jr has been in contention almost every SN race. looking really good, if he starts closing the deal, LOOK OUT.
    thanks for clarifying the juniors..I get mixed up with all the Billy Moyer Junior and Billy Moyer junior junior.?
    god help us if junior junior has a kid..!
    he should have it officially changed..his Dad already owns it.

hes done outstandin plus hasnt ran anyone else over.

I've never seen him race. Do the announcers still call him "Kid Smooth"?
    Time flies like an arrow - Fruit flies like a banana

Thumbs up

I agree. He did very good on tour. It was fun watching him and Bobby do battle. Hope he tries it again next year. Maybe if there weren't so many rain outs the piints battle would have be a bit closer.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I agree. He did very good on tour. It was fun watching him and Bobby do battle. Hope he tries it again next year. Maybe if there weren't so many rain outs the piints battle would have be a bit closer.
    I gained a whole new respect for Moyer Jr. and yes it's hard to gain points if your not racing.

Put an explanation mark next to the boobie Summernationals championship.

Would've been interesting to see how the points played out without all of the rainouts. Moyer Jr. seemed consistently faster than Pierce over the last week/week and a half that they did get to run.

Quote Originally Posted by High 5 View Post
    I've never seen him race. Do the announcers still call him "Kid Smooth"?
    Last night at Oakshade they called him "the future" all night and he ran like it.
    Go Buckeyes!!!