Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Butterball Drivers List

Heading to Richmond Saturday and I am not sure if anybody has gotten post started yet or not. Just in case they haven't I am wandering who all will be at the Butterball. What drivers?

James rice,josh rice,victor lee,michael chilton,justin ratliff,tim tungate,johnny wheeler,jeff watson,elliot despain,chris ruble,dustin linville,donnie everman,greg johnson,derek fisher,chris combs,austin smith,kenny collins,david payne,ray cook,jason barret,dennis roberson,mike marlar,cameron marlar,dennis barton,todd coffman,steve cornelious,tommy bailey,aaron hatton,are all to be there some possibles are mike jewell,cody mahony,shannon thornsberry,steve breeding,duane chamberlain,kenny howell,paul davis,john whitney,ben adkins,terry english,tanner english, but i can tell you that 201 speedway,atomic speedway,191 speedway,portsmouth raceway,are all closed this saturday so its hard to say who might show up

I am going to say that Cody Mahony will be there since he made the trip last week. U can confirm Duane Chamberlain now since its on his website. Is Mike Marlar a definite. I sure hope so. Would like to see at least 30-35 cars for this one but dont know if it will happen. They had 22 last week for the 30 lap tune up event. Very interested to see this one and who comes for it.

They had 29 cars last year. I think the Ray Cook involvement and the fact that quite a few tracks are off will propel this event well over 30 cars.

Add Forest, Virginia's Walker Arthur
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

I hope so. It would be nice to see them get 40. It just seems like lot of the guys are going south to the mag or I-80 but I sure hope yslm are right. Been waiting for this one all yr

Take Dustin Linville off the list, he said he has a family wedding this weekend and wont be able to attend per his Facebook
    2015 Tracks So Far (Big Races)-Florence- 5 (Ralph Latham)Ponderosa- 1Eldora- 3 (Dream)Fairbury- 1

Id look for Jason Jameson to be there.

Dustin Linville a no show his sister Wedding is Sat.

The Southern All Stars folks seem to be under the impression that the Marlars (Mike and Skylar) will be at Magnolia this weekend. At least they mentioned in their list of "expected" entrants in one of their posts somewhere around here. Seems like a good place for Camaron to drive Rayburn's car.

Maybe the Butterball gets lucky and steals Marlar but I kinda doubt it. Marlar usually runs pretty good at the mag. Guess we will see tonite tho

That's part of the fun of being a Marlar fan. Hardly never know where he's gonna be until day of or until he rolls out on the track like the old days, haha.

brother lives in Richmond and he said they are going to try and make it

Chris Tilley confirmed it on twitter that Mike Marlar indeed is at the Butterball. He was at practice tonight. Going to be good one tomorrow night

Was told Jameson was there for another crack? Anyone confirm that Jackie Boggs is indeed gonna run tomorrow night?

I think I saw it on his facebook that he was planning on coming. Not totally sure on that though. He could come run his mod as well if he wanted cuz they are paying mods 1,000 to win tomorrow night as well

think Skylar is the only Marlar at Richmond

Well Chris put on twitter that there was a Marlar in super late model division there. I assumed it was Mike but I guess we have to wait and see tomorrow maybe

What drivers were at practice,and who were the quickest?
    you just got greased
    http://www.goddardwarrior.net

Chris Tilley tweeted out that there was 40 total cars there through 3 classes. There were 14 supers that practiced. Among them was Marlar, Austin Smith, Bailey, Rice brothers, Greg Johnson

There is rain hitting the track tonight. Hope it dont rain it out