Default Ford 7.5 Rear Breather Vent

I put in a pipe fitting with 3/8 hose end, ran a line to a breather and zipped to rear end. Gear oil is leaking out everywhere. So in my ignorance....Can I mount hose and breather parallel to the left on the axle with the breather? Should I be mounting the breather up high with a longer hose? Go back to that little original breather? Or some aftermarket breather vent catch can setup?I think I am over thinking this but seeking some guidance from more experienced

We put a short bolt in the hole on right axle tube and drilled a new hole and tapped it on the left axle tube and put the breather over there no leak from there

Higher up will fix the problem and is the easiest. Just go straight up about 18-24 inches and zip it to a bar.

We tried that and it still came out then we just moved it to other side

Run the little original breather dnt run a hose or anything. It will work just fine and if it blows a little oil u will nvr no it.

I drilled a hole in the lid of a Gatorade bottle and used gasketmaker to seal a hose from the vent on the rear end into the bottle. I zip tied the bottle upside down above the rear end with plenty of slack in the hose. The bottle needs to be upside down so the gear oil runs back into the hose. The bottle is flexible enough to expand/contract with the rear end heat and I've never had a problem with blowing oil out of anything.