Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lanigans back.. And looked better

He hops out of his car and gets in Morgan bagleys and was slated to start 2nd before the storm hit which was higher than he has been in a while. It will be interesting to see if he gets back to his winning ways once he gets his new car built considering he's running a 2014 club 29 from what I understand! Can't wait to see but like lanigan was last year no one can touch davenport at the moment but it's whoever has the hotter hand happens every year to someone

It is interesting how quickly things change with these cars. I hadn't really thought about the fact that he was still running a car from last year. I wonder how many of the top dogs are running frames from last year. I wouldn't think that it would be very many of them, but I could be wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by dirt33 View Post
    It is interesting how quickly things change with these cars. I hadn't really thought about the fact that he was still running a car from last year. I wonder how many of the top dogs are running frames from last year. I wouldn't think that it would be very many of them, but I could be wrong?
    That's why he has been behind so many orders from new cars that he didn't have time to build him a new car which is why I stepped back from the full time your to catch up he said in the press release that he had that the crew is staying behind catching up on orders and I'm guessing building him a new car to be like all the other club cars this year But to answer your question I highly doubt that any of the other big name teams are using cars from last year and that's why I think lanigan is behind

Not long ago, it was very common to keep the same car for multiple seasons. I think everyone is building them so flexible today, that it is more difficult to keep the cars around and running fast.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Not long ago, it was very common to keep the same car for multiple seasons. I think everyone is building them so flexible today, that it is more difficult to keep the cars around and running fast.
    Excellent post........100% correct.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

His car from last year is running at Selinsgrove speedway here in Pa. I wounder if he isn't trying something new this year with his car and cant get the handle on it?????

Wouldn't be the first time a driver/chassis builder made himself a guniea pig for purposes of "TESTING".........
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    There it is folks.....the truth.

the old howe cars were around forever. and their drivers didn't b!tch how heavy the track was!!!

Bring one of the old Howe cars out now and see what happens

yea it would drive right through the 78 car....just sayin. we're talking yester year when cars were put together to last. I worked on the #11 car of bob carnes that was a howe car. when he sold it it was still a good car. and yes the new trick cars of today would lap the old cars many times....apples to oranges.

I know a lot of the guys ran the old bloomer cars for 3-4 years. But it seems like the club cars fall off after so many races. Guys do well when they first get them but then fall off after 20 shows or so. The frames must have a lot of flex and just flex out to the point where adjustments stop working.

I know when Stuckey was doing masters. A buddy had one and done decent with it. But after a season no adjustments would work. Changing very small things would have the car totally opposite of what it was

Quote Originally Posted by hotshoe65s View Post
    I know a lot of the guys ran the old bloomer cars for 3-4 years. But it seems like the club cars fall off after so many races. Guys do well when they first get them but then fall off after 20 shows or so. The frames must have a lot of flex and just flex out to the point where adjustments stop working.

I was thinking the same thing about the longhorns.

With Lanigan and Richards not dominating everything I think it is a great year for the World of Outlaws!!!

Is he planning to hit the big events and just skip the regular $10K shows? Gotta wonder if he'll show up for this years north/south

Rumor is lanigan won a woo race tonight guess he is refreshed a ready to race again .

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    Rumor is lanigan won a woo race tonight guess he is refreshed a ready to race again .
    Don't bring real facts here on the 4m....some people don't like that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    Yup, I was at Deer Creek last night good race. Just wish the car count could of been higher.
    http://www.latemodelracer.com/cgi-bi...1437296067/0#0

Yeah, just having 22 is a real disappointment for a WoO show. Especially, a $10,000 race. You would expect a few more local or regional guys to show.