Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kings Royal

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I'm 100% in agreement RifRaf, in regards to the midget tail tanks.

Don't rub it in about how good a show it was!! LOL!! I feel bad enough I wasn't able to be there.

Glad to hear you got to see a great show and that you are pleased with the outcome.

Do you go to the 4 Crown Nationals? If so we might see ya' there.
    Yes sir, I go out of my way to make it to Eldora for the winged portion of the 4 crown on friday.
    Saturday, for the non-wing, I am a fair weather fan. If things are clear then I usually have friends that camp there and I'll go hang with them and check out the non-wings.
    Hope to see ya there! But first... there is Iowa...
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Quote Originally Posted by RiffRaf67 View Post
    Yes sir, I go out of my way to make it to Eldora for the winged portion of the 4 crown on friday.
    Saturday, for the non-wing, I am a fair weather fan. If things are clear then I usually have friends that camp there and I'll go hang with them and check out the non-wings.
    Hope to see ya there! But first... there is Iowa...
    We're just the opposite. We do the wingless portion of the 2 night 4 Crown show. Not because we have anything against the wings, however we do prefer the wingless to a certain degree, but we can leave home early Saturday morning, get to Eldora by around 11 AM, get our seats, go over to The Wagon Wheel in Burkettsville and get a bite and a beer and make our way back to Eldora in time to watch hot laps from the pits.

We have taken the camper over for the 4 Crown but that sometimes can be too much of a rush so we get rooms back in Indiana since that's the direction we're heading home. 4 Crown is one of the 4 or 5 shows we anticipate the most all year and generally it's the end of the season for us.