Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default North/South 100 @ Florence

Looking forward to my first N/S 100 next month, I know that most of you in that area know the drivers that will be there better than I would but scanning through some sites and other things it seems like most of these guys will be there. If you know of anyone coming feel free to list them. With WoO off that weekend maybe a handful of those guys will come and run.

Jonathan Davenport
    Delmas Conley
    Rod Conley
    RJ Conley
    JT Conley
    Don O'Neal
    Dennis Erb Jr.
    Earl Pearson Jr.
    Jimmy Owens
    Jimmy Mars
    Randy Weaver
    Scott James
    Steve Casebolt
    Eddie Carrier Jr.
    Scott Bloomquist
    Jared Landers
    Steve Francis
    Gregg Satterlee
    Dustin Linville
    Matt Miller
    Mike Marlar
    Brandon Sheppard
    Devin Moran
    Chris Brown
    Brad Neat
    Kent Robinson
    Duane Chamberlain
    James Rice
    Josh Rice
    Nick Latham
    Jesse Lay
    Justin Ratliff
    Michael Chilton
    Greg Johnson
    Matt Westfall
    Chris Ferguson
    Jason Jameson
    Mason Zeigler
    Ted Nobbe
    Dustin Nobbe
    Robbie Hensley
    Bobby Pierce
    Skip Arp
    Davey Johnson
    Last edited by 25 Jay 53; 07-21-2015 at 02:48 PM.

Chris Ferguson tweeted to Josh King that he would be there this year.

Make sure and visit the National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame while you are there and don't forget the induction ceremony on Saturday afternoon.

You and me both, Jay. First race for me at Florence, but second visit (first being the Spring 50 the first weekend of April that got called at 4pm. Oops.)

Flagone, I will do that. And I'm glad to hear that Fergy is coming to the race, he's ran good this season.

LMPunk, I hope we see a good race, I watched last year on DoD and it was very good.

North/South 100 is almost ALWAYS one of the best races of the year!

It looks like we may see the 12 of Jameson there.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It looks like we may see the 12 of Jameson there.
    Sounds good, thanks. I suspect with the World of Outlaws off that weekend we might see a few of them such as Richards, T-Mac, Wells, Bagley and possibly Feger and Zeigler and you never can tell what Lanigan will do the weekend of the North/South.
    Last edited by 25 Jay 53; 07-18-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Added Mason Zeigler, I asked him on twitter and he said he planned on being there.

Seen most all of the N/S. One year the track locked down, but the rest of them have been outstanding. The only thing I was disappointed in was last years car count. 52 does not do this event justice. Now that they have the new format, they should get at least 60-65 cars. 2500 to start and 50G to win, should be enough to have a good turn out. Plus, now they have a race for 2500 for those who fail to make the show.

I've enjoyed the North/South 100 the years that I went. The racing has always been good.

Ted Nobbe?Dustin Nobbe?Michael Chilton?Robbie Hensley?Just to throw a couple names out
    2015 Tracks So Far (Big Races)-Florence- 5 (Ralph Latham)Ponderosa- 1Eldora- 3 (Dream)Fairbury- 1

Quote Originally Posted by cmmg42 View Post
    I've enjoyed the North/South 100 the years that I went. The racing has always been good.
    No it hasn't! There have been a few freight trains in the last 10 years that I have been attending, but also some last lap passes for the win mixed in as well. To say the racing has always been good is a bit optimistic. The track is much improved now though, since they started getting more moisture in it and widened 3 and 4, and the new format is excellent.

The 2006 edition that Shaver won was an awful race, everybody sucked down to the bottom on lap 50 and that was all she wrote. In the black ice days it was either horrible or excellent, it all depended on how much water they put on the top and how long the top groove lasted. The track is much better now and the King's make upgrades every year, which can't be said for most tracks.

Bobby Pierce has it on his schedule also.

The NDLMHoF will host a memorabilia auction at 1 PM on Saturday which will include sheet metal and other items.

Hope everyone will attend the NDLMHoF Induction Ceremony at 4 PM on Saturday. We will also host an autograph session after the ceremony in front of the Arizona Sports Shirt Trailer in the grandstand area. First ballot inductee Larry Moore will also be there along with a few of the other past inductees.
    Last edited by flagone; 07-20-2015 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks, I already had Chilton on there but added Ted and Dustin Nobbe, Hensley, and Pierce.

Skip Arp and Davey Johnson told me they will be racing that weekend since they are being inducted into the National Dirt Late Model Hall of Fame on Saturday

Don't forget the Friday night party on the backstretch!!
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Seen most all of the N/S. One year the track locked down, but the rest of them have been outstanding. The only thing I was disappointed in was last years car count. 52 does not do this event justice. Now that they have the new format, they should get at least 60-65 cars. 2500 to start and 50G to win, should be enough to have a good turn out. Plus, now they have a race for 2500 for those who fail to make the show.

LOLOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    Bobby Pierce has it on his schedule also.
    Bobby Pierce seems to put Florence Speedway on his schedule but almost never shows up.

I would take bets on this year...

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Bobby Pierce seems to put Florence Speedway on his schedule but almost never shows up.
    That team seems to do that a lot.