Thread: Kankakee...

Default Kankakee...

cancels for circumstances beyond their control? Farmers City had the same circumstances and they raced! I think the promoter needs to pack up his "Dukes Of Hazard" lunch box leave the premises and hand the keys to someone "Lil John" who would run a show!
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

An electrical pole was knocked down...ComEd was out there all day and couldn't get it fixed.

But yes, let's blame the promoter and the track!
    Just anotha guy on 4m who think's they know what they're talking about...

Sometimes people open mouth and insert foot before they know it. I know it's happen to me a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Sometimes people open mouth and insert foot before they know it. I know it's happen to me a few times.
    You need to get your mouth off of my foot!

It is always the tracks fault.Should have let the racers racing the dark.That's what they wanted to do.SMH

That promoter does not get the benefit of the doubt! I'm sure it was a convenient excuse to cancel! He ought to be a magician because he sure knows how to make the car counts disappear!

you should learn a new song

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    That promoter does not get the benefit of the doubt! I'm sure it was a convenient excuse to cancel! He ought to be a magician because he sure knows how to make the car counts disappear!
    i guess you should have raced in Indiana then or Kentucky..

Quote Originally Posted by Baddboy1 View Post
    i guess you should have raced in Indiana then or Kentucky..
    Or Michigan!

How can he race, the only thing he runs is his mouth. This idiot has never been to Kankakee but bitches about everything that anyone tries to do for or at the track. Check out some of the things he has posted in the past. I remember a few like he races at Shadyhill in a mod, he is /was a pit crew guy for Lomax, and other BS. fire up your computer put on your helmet and racing suit (probably a pair of NASCAR pajamas) put in your racing game and have fun. What about two weeks ago when Smitty had REE admission in the grandstands and the place was FULL over 2000 fans, didn't hear you on here saying how it was a huge success and he hit a home run.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bbmft View Post
    How can he race, the only thing he runs is his mouth. This idiot has never been to Kankakee but bitches about everything that anyone tries to do for or at the track. Check out some of the things he has posted in the past. I remember a few like he races at Shadyhill in a mod, he is /was a pit crew guy for Lomax, and other BS. fire up your computer put on your helmet and racing suit (probably a pair of NASCAR pajamas) put in your racing game and have fun. What about two weeks ago when Smitty had REE admission in the grandstands and the place was FULL over 2000 fans, didn't hear you on here saying how it was a huge success and he hit a home run.
    $UMP$ is lonely since his bff Lite Inn got banned. Been long time established that he does not race just talks trash on 4m and nothing else and he cannot prove otherwise. He is a long suffering UMP supporter and will champion there cause even if they told us tires were gonna be $500 each. Then he comes on here talking about people working at BK, he must be the manager there or eats there daily and weighs a ton because he claims to know all that work there.

At this stage of the game any track that is operating is a good thing, lots of places with low counts, we dont go to Kankakee, but hope they can keep it going.

need all the track going that we can get especiallly those that dont run crates.

We are already at FALS to try to make the race in the mod. A bunch of fast cars there.Florance has a big mod show same nights. Good Luck to all the racers this weekend.