Exclamation Requesting Assistance From The Dirt Community, Contest For Chris Simpson's Little Boy

Hello fellow dirt track racing fans/drivers, I know this is my first post/thread, and started off by asking for your help. I have been lurking on this board, as well as other boards for awhile now, and decided it's time to register. I am prepared to be bashed because I signed up wanting something (help). Well this isn't about me, this is about Chris Simpson's little boy Kane Simpson. Last week Kane was one of the kids who was assigned to one of the top 12 IMCA LM drivers (Brian Harris) who finished their heat race (Deery Show). Kane picked a pizza box with Harris's starting position for the feature, and he picked third. That starting position allowed Harris to win the feature and put on one of the most exciting LM races in a long time. Kane was very ecstatic once he found out that his doing helped his driver win that race. Kane's mother has signed Kane up for a contest that requires votes to win. If Kane wins the contest, he wins his very own ice cream party for him, his family, and friends. Harris's team wants to say "Thank You" to Kane by working very hard to make sure Kane wins this contest. As of just a few mins ago Kane was in the lead by a few votes. He has been going back and forth against a little girl who just came out of nowhere. As we all know, what it comes down to is a social media popularity contest. So we decided, "what better place to come for support and camaraderie to the dirt racing scene, than the 4m.net community" Info about the contest- The contest ends Sunday July 19- You can vote more than once (one vote per day) - The link provided is *NOT a virus nor spam - It takes literally 5 seconds to vote. - The link provide below will go directly to Kane's picture. All you have to do is click the vote button at the top left corner of his picture. It will turn green if your vote was counted.- Just wait until you see his picture, it is an awesome pic of Kane eating ice cream, and well worth the vote.http://woobox.com/2amqx2/vote/for/8541927- I do not know if you need a Facebook account to vote. If you don't have a Facebook account, it's worth a shot to try.Kane and the little girl are neck and neck on the back straight away, on the final lap. Lets rally together and show some love and support to the Simpson family, and help make Kane's day.Thank you for taking the time to read this and casting your vote. Every vote counts, even if it's just one time. Thank You
    Last edited by justadirtLMfan; 07-18-2015 at 07:41 PM.

I had this post in paragraph form and neatly put together, once I hit the update button/submit, it all bunches together. If anyone know's how to help, I'm all ears.
    Last edited by justadirtLMfan; 07-18-2015 at 07:58 PM.

To the top ! Tried to vote but needed a login. Come on guys help a fellow racer we sit on here arguing over stupidity for hours lol take the five secounds to help out the link is quick an to the point as stated above but you do need a login.

Eeeeezie, peeeezie......even for 4m fans!
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Racing community must be crushing it, he is far ahead now if I read the votes right.

Thanks again for everyone who has voted. There is one girl that is trailing by roughly 15 votes. Today is the last day to vote. So if people who voted already and would like to vote again, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdustyr1 View Post
    Racing community must be crushing it, he is far ahead now if I read the votes right.

Quote Originally Posted by justadirtLMfan View Post
    Thanks again for everyone who has voted. There is one girl that is trailing by roughly 15 votes. Today is the last day to vote. So if people who voted already and would like to vote again, that would be greatly appreciated.
    BTT lets make this happen for Kane fellas. Call your friends PLEASE. Kane is awesome down in the pits trying to help his Dad out.

Not to sure he likes ice cream. Lol, just voted, cute kid. Looks like he might be a hair ornery.

Voted looks like 708 votes.

Need some more help guys. Kane is only up by 5 votes, with 2 hours before it ends. Let's get Simpson to victory.

Simpson fell back a position