Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

lol........

I'd rather see JD in a truck

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Haven't seen you on here in months and that's the best you got, wth? He drives a dirt late model, does pretty good in them. Whose your favorite dirt late model driver? With posts like these it takes away from the great post you make. Because you say the same sh!t about Bloomer over and over. We get it, he blew a$$ in the trucks, and did some blow. When he gets to the pearly gates, maybe they'll tell him he!!, no maybe they'll say he!! yeah.
    God himself will greet Bloomer at the pearly gates and say, "welcome thou good and faithful servant"!

He will then begin to tell him " that he has designed the ultimate dirt track. Many racers already here have tried to race on this track, but I would not let them. I told them it was reserved for the best that's ever been! Now, go have fun (but don't beat the others too bad, its not about the money anymore)!!!
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    god himself will greet bloomer at the pearly gates and say, "welcome thou good and faithful servant"!

He will then begin to tell him " that he has designed the ultimate dirt track. Many racers already here have tried to race on this track, but i would not let them. I told them it was reserved for the best that's ever been! Now, go have fun (but don't beat the others too bad, its not about the money anymore)!!!
    love this!!!!!!!!

I take nothing away from Bloomer but, for me the best there's ever been would have to be Jeff Pervis.

JD already tried trucks... Couldn't make the race

Seeing him win the recent silver dollars is something else, he is 51 years and still on top of his game. Davenport may be the best right now but if it wasn't for that BS weight deal at the Dream everyone would be calling Bloomer the best in the country. The big money races are just getting started. Things are going to get interesting and you can bet on it.

Bloomer gets hot when the weather gets hot! Tracks get slick and the 0 car comes to life!

Bloomer didnt beat davenport. Jd beat himself!

Bloomer was able to just pull away if needed to. I thought Jimmy Owens had something left for him if he didn't hit the wall on turn 4 in front of the grandstand.

Davenport was running 3 or 4 but who knows if he had anything because he was on the pole and seemed to be going backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post
    while i agree jd beat himself,it has been said by a few guys that if there is not a berm he does struggle,not taking anything away from him,he is getting it done,the question will be answered soon,it has been a hooked up season so far for the most part with all of the rain this spring(and i think that plays into his driving style),for the next two months i see it being very dry,its pretty hot now and were not in august yet
    Last edited by grt74; 07-20-2015 at 12:19 AM.

However many cars started the Silver Dollar Nationals minus Bloomer, he beat that many. Davenport made the show, so he got beat by Bloomer. It's ok, it has happened to Moyer too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

When your balls out hammering the cushion on a big track your margin for error is basically zero .... So he had to run a line with zero margin for error to maybe catch bloomquist and the wall bit him. Without that line he had zero chance. Bloomquist was able to maneuver every groove on that track and he won the race. Bloomquist beat davenport period

Quote Originally Posted by hucktyson View Post
    When your balls out hammering the cushion on a big track your margin for error is basically zero .... So he had to run a line with zero margin for error to maybe catch bloomquist and the wall bit him. Without that line he had zero chance. Bloomquist was able to maneuver every groove on that track and he won the race. Bloomquist beat davenport period
    Wtf Huck, good post.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Wink Bloooooooooooomer!

If that's the case, then did BLOOMER beat his self at the dream. Iam just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    If that's the case, then did BLOOMER beat his self at the dream. Iam just sayin.
    No thats not the same kinda win.

No thats not the same kinda win.
    What is the difference? A mistake is a mistake, be it not putting enough fuel in the car or missing the set up a little, so you have to run the cushion and put you in that position to fail.

These Bloomer threads are always entertaining, I have to say that.

I see where this is going ..... Davenport is 500099990 times the driver , car designer / chassis man that bloomquist ever even dreamed of being and the only way on earth a low life non talent like bloomquist can ever beat the " messiah " is if the messiah beats himself .... What a fu&ing joke this board is. Bloomquist has been the man for 30 years and you act like being light at the scales after winning 100k with a car a half second slower than the guy who finished second automatically erases all of his career accomplishments and hands them to davenport ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    What is the difference? A mistake is a mistake, be it not putting enough fuel in the car or missing the set up a little, so you have to run the cushion and put you in that position to fail.
    Well that one went right over your head......I believe the guy you answered was making a funny.
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T