Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Old blackturd gone again? Wonder when he will learn.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Not sure why everyone gets so giddy about trucks on dirt. Two tracks here in MI run them weekly.
    Maybe because it's on a national stage like Eldora, also on national television? Just a guess.

Bell looks like a safe pick so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Grease Ball View Post
    The facts about bobby are no secret. I guess all the boooooos wherever he goes must be because of that one little mishap at Fals... My bad!! Lmao
    all i am asking is that you name the guys he has taken out for the night like he has been accused....so far the list is zero

Quote Originally Posted by Grease Ball View Post
    You could have a statement from Bobby himself of all the guys he side lined and still come on here defending his dirty driving... but thats all good if that's the kind of driver you will stand up for no matter how many folks have put the facts about bobby right in your face. Carry on... I will too!!!
    lol...you still cant name one can you?? go read my previous post about haters you tool

Bobby has ran a good race so far. I like to see him or Bell or even Reddik

They need the 2 spin rule in NASCAR lol

People boo a winner and Bobby is a winner. People also boo him because they are jealous. Boo away grease ball and Bobby will keep on winning. After tonight's truck race I don't imagine he'll be on dirt much longer anyway. Then you can tell stories about how you used to watch him race every weekend and how you could see his talent but hated him anyways. People like you boo'd Senna, Earnhardt, Unser Jr., Kinser, Swindell, Vogler, Moyer, Bloomquist and anybody else that's been successful and talented behind the wheel.

I have seen him race in person many times and have never seen him drive any rougher than anyone that has the fire and desire to win. FACT. If it offends you he is that good sorry about your luck. I hear all the haters telling what a dirty driver he is but I have talked to the a lot of the guys he runs against regularly and not one of them has complained about his driving. FACT.

My contacts at Eldora said they were all about cheering Bobby, nothing about boos. In fact, I heard nothing at all about anything that wasn't positive BP
    Last edited by ModJr9; 07-22-2015 at 10:48 PM.

and still ol'tooly with multiple screen names cant name even 1 person he has taken out for the night...isnt that odd? you can accuse but you cant back it up??

well he had a great night 2nd

Quote Originally Posted by ModJr9 View Post
    My contacts at Eldora said they were all about cheering Bobby, nothing about boos. In fact, I heard nothing at all about anything that wasn't BP
    there is no doubt bobby has more cheers than boos and more fans than haters

See post 1 gay boyyyyyyssssssss hahahha, c u at PDC

Thumbs up

On a more positive note how about Christopher Bell..... That kid can flat out drive the wheels off of anything!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    On a more positive note how about Christopher Bell..... That kid can flat out drive the wheels off of anything!!
    Please see post 1

I'll call PDC too and bloomer wins that

The kid drove his a$$ off in that truck tonight!... And thats a FACT... Great job young man!

Just proves how much of a joke nascarReally is... Wheellllll man is just a blip on DLMScene and is holy grail after this race.. C post 1 gayyyy booyyyyyyysssss

"I too have seen him many times in person, enough to see he has little to no respect for the other guy."

The same can be said about a lot of winning drivers. Jim Curry and Larry Phillips come to mind as some of the worst offenders.
    I've also seen Moore, Purvis, Swartz, Helfrich, Inmon, Frye, Hartman, Potts,and Gundaker do things as bad or worse than Bobby has ever done. Those drivers all have something else in common. They're all in the DLMHoF.
    Support WEEKLY racing......while you still can!

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    See post 1 gay boyyyyyyssssssss hahahha, c u at PDC
    How conceded are we? Never seen a guy pat himself on the back so much. With that pick -- How much did you Win? That's what I thought. O or maybe some oakly sunglasses. LOL