Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pierce

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I don't buy that now that I seen a picture of him at Quincy tonight via Patrick Davis on Facebook.
    He will not be at FALS. The plan all along was to run Quincy tonight.

Clark is VERY correct with his information.

He will be there. He just doesn't like advertising for FALS.

OK. Point taken. Bobby Pierce just posted on his Facebook page that he and the team are taking the weekend off. ALL intentions where to be at FALS for the PDC but the team is flat out exhausted after the UMP Summer Nationals, Slinger Nationals,, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Eldora, & WOO Late Model Series race at Quincy Raceways.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

you call that an exhausting schedule??? just kidding rest up kid there is a lot of $$$ to be made in the next month or so...

You bench racers are funny. You have no idea what it takes to do a racing schedule over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by r2rocket View Post
    Just curious what all he's done to be booed at FALS? Not from the area but just being nosy lol
    Stuff over the years that long time FALS regulars can provide and then at Summernationals this year stuffing Schmitt #10 into the wall. I wasn't there for that, yet my son came home and said I won't be wearing Bobby's shirt at FALS anytime soon. Plus my nephew and brother in law both saw the incident as dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Badlands Bandit Fan View Post
    Stuff over the years that long time FALS regulars can provide and then at Summernationals this year stuffing Schmitt #10 into the wall. I wasn't there for that, yet my son came home and said I won't be wearing Bobby's shirt at FALS anytime soon. Plus my nephew and brother in law both saw the incident as dirty.
    So you probably don't wear ANY dirt racing shirts. You should be easy to pick out at Cedar Lake if you go. What color collard shirt will you be wearing the first night? I will look for you!!! I will be wearing my New Bobby Pierce shirt up top of the back stretch in 2 booths. Oh and also my Bobby Pierce flag will be waving. My Feger stuff the next night. And bloomer stuff the last night.

plunks7, my family has plenty of racing shirts LOL. And actually by chance we are going to Cedar Lake for the first time this year. Good to see there are fans like my son and me who can root for Pierce and Fegers.

everything & more