Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

can someone tell how they picked what drivers was going race last night? I know how the draw works, but don't understand how some of the drivers got in that draw. don't make no since to me how how Josh, jimmy, feger, b.shep, Ryan and specially wenger over chub and t-mac???

Might have to go look at previous post, but there were some drivers of DoD power ranking, some locals, some regionals and some Woo in the design of the race and then there was also a fan vote. It went over pretty well the crowd was loving it where I was standing. Any big time guy that help out a local picked up huge fan support. Davenport who was already gaining in popularity here probably second most popular driver after giving Weaver his starting spot.

heres the run down
    http://fairburyspeedway.com/news/167...lassic-weekend

and Chase Junghans stock went down when he gave the pole position to Clanton. The boo's were hilarious.
    8/13/16

that what I was thinking how some got into the show last night. wasnt 100% sure tho. it's more of popular race then. tmac and chub better kiss some butt next year to get locked in lol

Default a mix a both

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    that what I was thinking how some got into the show last night. wasnt 100% sure tho. it's more of popular race then. tmac and chub better kiss some butt next year to get locked in lol
    heat races also determined spots so a mix of some racing and some popularity and FALS crowd show amazing support for the cars we get out here each weekend, I think some of the bigger guys might have learned that they might actually have to lobby to get in this race if they dont race their way in if they really want to race it.

Run 2 complete shows and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    can someone tell how they picked what drivers was going race last night? I know how the draw works, but don't understand how some of the drivers got in that draw. don't make no since to me how how Josh, jimmy, feger, b.shep, Ryan and specially wenger over chub and t-mac???
    DOD national rankings, DOD Illinois driver rankings, I think two was FALS picks, and the highest finishing Illinois driver from the Illini 100.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Bonus 3 Lanigan wasn't there. Bonus 4 Mars didn't make it in. Bonus 5 Moyer Jr.Jr. finished last.
    Lol!!!......

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Seems to be working good as is. Why change it.

Now where getting somewhere. This makes the most sense out of ALL OF THEM. You are easy to get along with kidrock.

Quote Originally Posted by JMill99m View Post
    Seems to be working good as is. Why change it.
    No your right it's working but, I just wonder how many would really like to see 2 complete shows. In my opinion and my opinion only I would rather see 2 complete shows instead of one show spread out over 2 days and don't get me wrong I completely understand why they do it. I have never been to a 2 day to show where the heats are ran one night and the feature the next. Just not my cup of tea.
    Last edited by kidrock; 07-25-2015 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Now where getting somewhere. This makes the most sense out of ALL OF THEM. You are easy to get along with kidrock.

Yeah not a big fan of 2 day shows where heats ran one night and feature the next but, there are plenty of people that don't mind and that is all that really counts.

By the way lol!!!!

Yeah not a big fan of 2 day shows where heats ran one night and feature the next but, there are plenty of people that don't mind and that is all that really counts.

By the way lol!!!!
    I do go to a lot of 2 day shows with the feature run on the last night. But a lot of it is the format they use. I-80 comes to mind. You may want to see 2 day show sometime. There is plenty of excitement. You maybe surprised!!!

No your right it's working but, I just wonder how many would really like to see 2 complete shows. In my opinion and my opinion only I would rather see 2 complete shows instead of one show spread out over 2 days and don't get me wrong I completely understand why they do it. I have never been to a 2 day to show where the heats are ran one night and the feature the next. Just not my cup of tea.
    I seen couple different tracks and series do that for a 100 lap race. If I remember right back in the day at Baton Rouge race had 120 lap race for 10k and you had to pit twice If im thinking right. or it might been lap 60 everyone had to pit. some crazy sh*t like that.