With the 5th Annual UBB 29 Miners Memorial RaceŽ right upon us I would like to share some info with you on the Event. This coming Saturday August 1st will be the UBB Qualifier Race paying $1000.00 to win in the Fastrak Pro Late Division with the top 2 finishers locked in and Guaranteed a starting position in the Main Event on August 8th. Also Goode Ventilation and Mining Supplies will be Paying the fastest Qualifier $100.00 the night of the Qualifier Race. Then August 8th the one everyone has been waiting for will finally be here! The 5th Annual UBB 29 Miners Memorial RaceŽ at Princeton Speedway will be under way paying $5000.00 to the winner of the 40 lap 5th Anniversary Race. Also the Fastest Qualifier on August 8th will receive $229.00 Sponsored by Bluestone Machine Company and the winner of the Fast 6 Dash For Cash will receive $290.00 Sponsored by UBB Race Promoters Keith Bowling And Robbie Cyrus. Also added to the mix Goode Ventilation and Mining Supplies has put up $100.00 Bonus for the Hard Charger Award!! Also the night of August 8th Jeremy Peck owner of Deli Mart Convenience Store and Laundromat will be doing something Special for the UBB Race and I would like to Thank him for his support. We will have a Fastrak Tech Man present the night of the UBB Race on August 8th. I would personally like to Thank all of my Sponsors for helping me make this one of the Biggest Pro Late pay outs in the history of Princeton Speedway. I could not do this without each and everyone of you. The payout is as follows and is a Guaranteed purse. 1- $5000.00 2- $2900.00 3- 1800.00 4- $1000.00 5- $800.00 6- $600.00 7- 400.00 8- $300.00 9- $275.00 10- $265.00 and 11 thru 24th place paying $250.00 to start. Please visit Princeton Speedway Facebook page for more details. You can also visit princetonspeedway.net and bigracenut.com for additional details later in the week. Here is a list of the 5th Annual UBB Race Sponsors, Please visit them every chance you get and tell Them Thank You for making this race possible. Their is a $100.00 Entry Fee for the Pro Lates.
Little General Stores
Bill Cole Auto Mall
Keystone Automotive
J & J Fabricating
Pro Builders
Need Tires? Call Brian.
Bluestone Machine Company
Aftermarket Specialties
Richardson Carpentry
Pro Power Performance
Deli Mart Convenience Store & Laundromat
Mooney Collision Center
Henrys Radiator Shop
Beckley Welding
Axis Custom Decals
My 105.9 WTNJ
Godfreys Discount LLC
Beckley Auto Care
RMB Racing
RMS Pro Finishes
Hawks Racing Engines
City National Bank
Gallagher Coal Research
DR Kelly Pitsenbarger
LRC Trucking
Peeping Dragon Photography.
Hughes Supply Company
Joe Bennett Plumbing
T J Fancy Caps

Again, Thank You all my Sponsors for making this possible.