Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

The problem pee-wee might get the last laugh lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    The problem pee-wee might get the last laugh lol.
    Gotta' explain that one Kid. Exactly how does pee wee jr. get the last laugh? If he wins the championship it will forever be considered badly tainted and illegitimate.

The chase nonsense already brings legitimacy into question but winning a championship after having competed in 1/2 the races goes beyond the pale.

GO PEE WEE JR.!!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 08-06-2015 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    The one resoundingly good thing ole Kyle does, is give up and comers a shot....So does Brad K.... I think that is probably the single best trait the both of them have....they know "from whence they came" and they know hw hard it is to get to the top so kudos to both of them for giving young racers a chance and not forcing them to bring money to do it... Jr has done it too, but not to the extent Kyle and Brad have...
    If what you say is totally true you have finally posted something that remotely makes sense. That is, if pee wee jr. is, in fact, doing all of these good things. There is no way of knowing if some of the drivers pee wee jr. has employed in the past has brought money to the situation, or not. Show proof that is the case or it is mere speculation. Not saying he isn't doing all these good and philanthropic deeds for young racers, it's just that unless we have read the contracts we have no way of knowing for sure.

Having said that, please tell us what exactly pee wee jr.'s employment practices have to do with his meteoric rise to the cusp of being eligible to win a Cup championship by only running 1/2 the races on the schedule? Does his alleged philanthropic deeds justify NASCAR allowing the possibility of a champion that doesn't participate in a large chunk of the schedule?

Either way we'll still be enthusiastically pullin' for pee wee jr.!

GO PEE WEE JR.!!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 08-06-2015 at 12:43 PM.

It's kinda like Michael Waltrip. He can say he won the Daytona 500 twice, but he really only won one Daytona 500. The other was more like the Daytona 251. It's kinda sad for Mikey, because both of his 500 wins have some sort of negative baggage attached to them.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    If what you say is totally true you have finally posted something that remotely makes sense. That is, if pee wee jr. is, in fact, doing all of these good things. There is no way of knowing if some of the drivers pee wee jr. has employed in the past has brought money to the situation, or not. Show proof that is the case or it is mere speculation. Not saying he isn't doing all these good and philanthropic deeds for young racers, it's just that unless we have read the contracts we have no way of knowing for sure.

Having said that, please tell us what exactly pee wee jr.'s employment practices have to do with his meteoric rise to the cusp of being eligible to win a Cup championship by only running 1/2 the races on the schedule? Does his alleged philanthropic deeds justify NASCAR allowing the possibility of a champion that doesn't participate in a large chunk of the schedule?

Either way we'll still be enthusiastically pullin' for pee wee jr.!

GO PEE WEE JR.!!!
    Geez, I thought a brilliant guy like you listened to some of the interviews of young drivers that drove for KBM, like Bubba for instance and Erik, that way you wouldn't come off as such a dumb azz.... insert eye roll here....

And for your second paragraph, only in your Minnie mind.... what he will be known for is pullin' the baddest butt kickin' on the rest of the also rans that NASCAR has ever seen, and did it missing about a third of the races.... and that's really whats pissin' you off isn't it, he's gonna be more famous for pullin' it off with missing several races.... And that my friend just cracks me up....no way around it, is there...

Geez, I thought a brilliant guy like you listened to some of the interviews of young drivers that drove for KBM, like Bubba for instance and Erik, that way you wouldn't come off as such a dumb azz.... insert eye roll here....

And for your second paragraph, only in your Minnie mind.... what he will be known for is pullin' the baddest butt kickin' on the rest of the also rans that NASCAR has ever seen, and did it missing about a third of the races.... and that's really whats pissin' you off isn't it, he's gonna be more famous for pullin' it off with missing several races.... And that my friend just cracks me up....no way around it, is there...
    Just post the proof. Lets see the contracts. If you don't offer proof then it's obvious that you're just blowing more hot air, aren't you!

I must reiterate that I'm pullin' for pee wee Jr. all the way to the championship!!! Pissed off?!! Not even close. It's great to see NASCAR make a mockery of itself. Who would have thought after all the gimmicks and constant decline of it's credibility, attendance and TV audience that NASCAR could come up with a way to possibly further and completely taint the championship more than the chase and all the other gimmicks already has. But they have juggled the rules, during the season I might add, to enact their ultimate gimmick. To possibly crown a champion that didn't even compete in a bunch of races!!

That's as good as it gets, and I'm supporting it 110%!! NASCAR gained a viewer for sure and all because of the ultimate gimmick!!

Come on mud, let's cheer pee wee on together!! Hehehehe!!

GO PEE WEE JR.!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I really don't give a $hit whether what you say "still stands" or not. To be told by the likes of you, tony, to "get a life" is a badge of honor, to be sure! Hehehehehe!!!

Can't you understand that we're with you on this one? We're gonna' have our eye on NASCAR from here to the end cheerin' on pee wee jr. To have pee wee jr. win the Cup championship this year would be the ultimate satisfaction! It would prove beyond any reasonable doubt that NASCAR really is nothing more than a gimmicked up carnival show and the champion of their premier series need only compete in 1/2 the season. How much better does it get than that, tony? Hehehehe!

GO PEE WEE JR.!!

I understand your a coward who sits behind a computer trashing what you do not like. Keep posting and continue showing your ignorance.

Adam Stevens the current crew chief of the 18 car used to race dirt late models. He was a Portsmouth Raceway Park local. No clue if he raced any other classes.

Coward? Ignorance? Oh the horror! I'm devastated, devastated I tell ya'!

Now tony, that's hardly the utterings of someone who would align themselves with a kind and gentle borderline psychopath, is it? Hehehehe!!

You just now set behind your computer and call me terrible, horrible names and make claims of ignorance. Does anyone see the irony in all of that?! YOU DO see the irony in that, don't ya' tony? Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Geez!! When are you guys going to realize that we're all on the same side? I want pee wee jr. to kick all their asses and win the championship just like ya'll! As the song says "lets work together, come on, come on let's work together, together we will stand every boy, girl, woman and man". Literally LOL!

GO PEE WEE JR.!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 08-07-2015 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deez lug nuts View Post
    Adam Stevens the current crew chief of the 18 car used to race dirt late models. He was a Portsmouth Raceway Park local. No clue if he raced any other classes.
    Wasn't aware of that dln, thanks for pointing that out. Another dirt late model guy makes good in the big time.

CIRF used to be level headed, but this Kyle deal really got to him .... in my humble opinion if Kyle wins it and its a big if, but if Kyle wins it he will go down in history of kickin every ones butt and still missing a third of the season CIRF don't like Kyle so I understand why he's po'd and its the same reason that makes me laugh... and as far as the contracts of the two drivers I mentioned, they said on national TV that Kyle took the chance on them, if they brought money that wouldn't be the case, now would it.... and if you recall and Im sure you don't, there were no sponsor changes when either one of those two drove, or the young man in Iowa last week.... your breakin my heart, I thought you were smarter then that....

CIRF used to be level headed, but this Kyle deal really got to him .... in my humble opinion if Kyle wins it and its a big if, but if Kyle wins it he will go down in history of kickin every ones butt and still missing a third of the season CIRF don't like Kyle so I understand why he's po'd and its the same reason that makes me laugh... and as far as the contracts of the two drivers I mentioned, they said on national TV that Kyle took the chance on them, if they brought money that wouldn't be the case, now would it.... and if you recall and Im sure you don't, there were no sponsor changes when either one of those two drove, or the young man in Iowa last week.... your breakin my heart, I thought you were smarter then that....
    CIRF also a a major dislike of Tony. So with the civil law suit should have him foaming with giddiness that Tony will have even more troubles.
    SMH

It's quite simple. Show documented proof and we'll all be sure you know what you're talking about in reference to pee wee's driver relationships. Till then you're just blowin' more smoke.

You keep sayin' I don't like pee wee jr.?! Dam, how many times do I have to tell you, I'm on your side and pulling for pee wee like I've never cheered a driver before!! The only way the pee wee thing has "gotten to me" is I'm a NASCAR fan again!! I LOVE PEE WEE JR.!! pee wee has got me watching NASCAR more more now than I ever have. He, single handedly, along with the ultimate NASCAR gimmick has won me back. pee wee has made NASCAR fun and interesting again! Can I say it any more loudly or clearly than that?

Quote Originally Posted by Baddboy1 View Post
    CIRF also a a major dislike of Tony. So with the civil law suit should have him foaming with giddiness that Tony will have even more troubles.
    SMH
    Show where I've expressed any type of dislike for Stewart, major or otherwise. Find it and present it here. All I have ever said about Stewart is the truth. In a nutshell Stewart's irrational and sometimes borderline psychopathic behavior of the past has, and still is, working against him. I had nothing to do with that and none of it is made up. To point out the truth is not a "foaming" dislike, or any other type of dislike, it's merely the truth.

All I want is for the damage that could come to racing as a whole from Ward Family vs. Stewart litigation to be kept to a minimum and that justice it served, regardless of who win's or loses.

I'll be waiting for your grand revelation.

GO PEE WEE JR.!!

CIRF I'm still waiting for documented proof of Dale sr. stealing the cup from your boy Martin, by the way Dale 7 Martin 0, also how's your wonder boy Larson doing this year not much improvement that I can see, it really would be a shame if he doesn't make the chase after running a full season of trying and failing and pee wee wins after all he has been through he he he yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF(AKA lafnatu) View Post

Show where I've expressed any type of dislike for Stewart, major or otherwise.

http://dalesraceplace.proboards.com/...8/nascar-board

CIRF is looking for revelations. Thinks he is Bill Clinton. "I never had sex with that woman"
    CIRF "Show me where I said I hate Stewart"

Quote Originally Posted by retired racer View Post
    CIRF I'm still waiting for documented proof of Dale sr. stealing the cup from your boy Martin, by the way Dale 7 Martin 0, also how's your wonder boy Larson doing this year not much improvement that I can see, it really would be a shame if he doesn't make the chase after running a full season of trying and failing and pee wee wins after all he has been through he he he yourself.
    Hey creepy stalker, where ya' been. I haven't been stalked since the last time you posted here although tony makes an honest attempt! Hehehehe!

Arnhead didn't steal anything, the cup you're grasping to refer to was donated by Billy France Jr. and NASCAR and it's clearly evident to those who don't desperately cling to their 15 year old "Forever the Man, Forever the Fan" t-shirts.

Just Google Martinsville 1990 and Charlotte 1990.

As far as Kyle Larson is concerned he's outa' the picture in regards to the attention we pay to NASCAR Cup racing these days. He's way in the background. WE'RE PULLIN' FOR PEE WEE JR. all the way to the championship!!

I don't know if I should be proud to be mistaken for a guy who calls himself lafnatu or not.

Do you hang out at that place much? Abandoned message boards don't hold most people's interest very long, but you may just be the exception to the rule. Hehehehe!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    CIRF is looking for revelations. Thinks he is Bill Clinton. "I never had sex with that woman"
    CIRF "Show me where I said I hate Stewart"
    Naaaaah, I could never be Bill Clinton, I've never gotten a hummer in the Oval Office. Hehehehe!!

GO PEE WEE JR.!!
    Last edited by CIRF; 08-08-2015 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF&lafnatu&cbsavage View Post

I don't know if I should be proud to be mistaken for a guy who calls himself lafnatu or not.

Do you hang out at that place much? Abandoned message boards don't hold most people's interest very long, but you may just be the exception to the rule. Hehehehe!!
    Sure thing, hoss. It seems to hold your interest enough to be 2 of the 3 active posters over there.

CRIF if only your boy wouldn't have been caught cheating you could then say iron head 6 martin 1 if's and butt's were candy and nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffreymo View Post
    Sure thing, hoss. It seems to hold your interest enough to be 2 of the 3 active posters over there.
    Hehehehehe!! Nah, I've got a short attention span jeffy boy!!. Pup, me thinks you're barkin' up the wrong tree, but by all means, keep barkin'. Hoss? Hmmm. I kinda' like that!
    Quote Originally Posted by retired racer View Post
    CRIF if only your boy wouldn't have been caught cheating you could then say iron head 6 martin 1 if's and butt's were candy and nuts!
    Creepy, I really don't believe Mark Martin is, or ever was "my boy". Never was a huge fan of MM but he's still walkin' around breathin' after racin' for multiple decades and he's rich compared to most people so I reckon he done alright for hisself.

The big difference between arnhead getting caught cheatin' and anyone else is the punishment. Charlotte was/is a very good example and it's all documented. Ya' just gotta' be willin' to look it up and accept it, 'cause it's the truth.

I'm happy that 14 year old t-shirt still fits! LOL!!

I'm curious creepy, do you believe in karma?

Stalk on brotha' stalk on!!

GO PEE WEE JR.!!