Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    I don't know how you can say it is always a good race ? People have come on 4m year after year after the n/s complaining about the track conditions and no passing etc............... We'll see the sunday after i guess !!!!!!!!
    I can remember one bad race in about the last 8 or 10 years since I've been going. The year Shaver won wasn't the greatest race, but it was ok. 2012 was a bad race. Instead of reading stuff here, it's better to see them in person.

looking forward to our first trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I'm talking about going out left out of race track, not even heading towards Florence city direction, I'm guessing you are talking about heading back to Richwood? That maybe what Talon is talking about. I don't know any routes, I just know how to get there and home haha. Either one of those ways are goat paths, and are not meant for semis at all.
    hey know i was saying one hour ten minutes waiting to get out onto route 42 either head to Warsaw or Florence, it1s all good just the wait,yeah semi u better stay on the state roads.

great racing=Florence speedway. Even if the leader gets out there, the racing through the pack is great. The Latham was a very entertaining race from second on back. JD had them covered, but none the less it was a worthwhile experience. The only train race in my many years of going there was the 2006 race. None before and none since at the big events. Taking the Richmond Exit off 75 eliminates the RT 42 experience of getting to the track. try to map it out and save the eight miles of grief on 42.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    great racing=Florence speedway. Even if the leader gets out there, the racing through the pack is great. The Latham was a very entertaining race from second on back. JD had them covered, but none the less it was a worthwhile experience. The only train race in my many years of going there was the 2006 race. None before and none since at the big events. Taking the Richmond Exit off 75 eliminates the RT 42 experience of getting to the track. try to map it out and save the eight miles of grief on 42.
    Oh these loyal local salesmen!!! Ya gotta love it! Or scratch your head. lol

Easy way over to the track from 75 is to take exit 171 Walton exit turn on 1292 right beside exit ramps across from Flying J. 1292 takes you right over to 127/42 right up from the track. Map look it and you'll see.

Is the yard sale going this year on the same date?
    Race tracker-- RAIN and COLD "killing me smalls"

I think the yard sale is the second SAT of Aug, just like the N/S. So probably

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Oh these loyal local salesmen!!! Ya gotta love it! Or scratch your head. lol
    Yes, and you attend as many races there as I do. Hummm

Haven't been to the N/S, but every other race at Florence a few times. Florence grows on you, and the racing is good. Even though I like tacky better, Flo has some good racing. And after the first trip or second trip there, do not get off at 42. I think it is Route 338, Erlanger/Verona, there's a Skyline there. Head West.

Now would I choose Florence over the World 100, nope. And I don't go for the party, I could care less about a party. And I'm not knocking Florence, I like Florence, but there's only one World 100. And there both right at two hrs from the house. Though for anyone's info, there is a City BBQ in Florence on 42 I believe.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

City BBQ is on the 18 near mall road.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Haven't been to the N/S, but every other race at Florence a few times. Florence grows on you, and the racing is good. Even though I like tacky better, Flo has some good racing. And after the first trip or second trip there, do not get off at 42. I think it is Route 338, Erlanger/Verona, there's a Skyline there. Head West.Now would I choose Florence over the World 100, nope. And I don't go for the party, I could care less about a party. And I'm not knocking Florence, I like Florence, but there's only one World 100. And there both right at two hrs from the house. Though for anyone's info, there is a City BBQ in Florence on 42 I believe.
    I think the people who chose Florence over Eldora was a comparison of Races, not tracks. The overall experience between N/S and World.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I think the people who chose Florence over Eldora was a comparison of Races, not tracks. The overall experience between N/S and World.
    Ok, well, to me, just my opinion, I'm going to The World 100.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Yes, and you attend as many races there as I do. Hummm
    Have a good weekend TS and may the racing be good. I can't make this one.