CARTERSVILLE, GA – Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series officials have announced that the August 14 race at I-75 Raceway in Sweetwater, TN has been designated as a Hoosier Race Tire “Road To Dega” Qualifying Race. All four Road To Dega Qualifying Races have now been set that will give 16 Chevy Super Series driver a chance to win $10,000.

The I-75 Raceway event joins the 411 Motor Speedway race in Seymour, TN on August 15 to make for an East Tennessee “Road To Dega” Weekend. The first two Road To Dega races were held on July 10 at Magnolia Motor Speedway in Columbus, MS, and at Penton Raceway in Penton, AL on July 17.

The top four finishing eligible drivers at the four Road To Dega Races will be eligible for a special bonus to be paid by Hoosier Race Tire, the Official Racing Tire of the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series, in the season finale, the $6,000-to-win 3rd Annual Dega 100 at Talladega Short Track in Eastaboga, AL on October 3.

If one of the 16 qualified drivers wins the 3rd Annual Dega 100, they will win the top prize of $6,000 plus a $4,000 bonus from Hoosier Race Tire for a $10,000 pay day. If none of the 16 Road To Dega drivers fails to win the Dega 100, Hoosier Race Tire will pay the highest finishing Road To Dega driver a $1,000 bonus.

Drivers in the Dega 100 that will be eligible for the Hoosier Race Tire Road To Dega bonus will be easy to find. Each of the 16 Road To Dega drivers will have special identification on their respective race cars in the 3rd Annual Dega 100.

Drivers that qualified as a Road To Dega driver at Magnolia Motor Speedway were Evan Ellis of Plantersville, MS, the defending Chevy Super Series National Champion Ronnie Johnson of Chattanooga, TN, Johnny Stokes of Columbus, MS, and Tyler Crowder of Lamont, FL. The four drivers that qualified as a Road To Dega driver at Penton Raceway were Jordy Nipper of Gray, GA, Chad Wallace of LaGrange, GA, Chase Edge of LaFayette, AL, and Adam Martin of Talladega, AL.

The eight remaining Hoosier Race Tire Road To Dega spots will be filled on the August 14-15 weekend. The top four eligible drivers in the finishing order at the Chevy Super Series race on August 14 at I-75 Raceway will qualify for the bonus money, as will the top four eligible drivers in the finishing order of the Chevy Super Series race on August 15 at 411 Motor Speedway.

The Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series will be making their first-ever visit to I-75 Raceway on August 14. America’s first “Factory Backed and Factory Built” Super Late Model Series will also be the first National Touring Super Late Model Series to visit the reconfigured 3/8-mile clay oval promoted by Tim and Angie Kyle.

I-75 Raceway is located three miles west of I-75 at 1776 State Road 68 off Exit 60. For more information call 865-438-3677, or visit the I-75 Raceway web site at www.i75raceway.com. You can also like the I-75 Raceway Facebook page at I-75 Raceway.

The Chevy Super Series will make its second appearance of the 2015 season on August 15 at Mitch and Tanya McCarter’s 411 Motor Speedway. In the 2015 season opener for the Chevy Super Series at 411 Motor Speedway on March 21, Ronnie Johnson wowed the standing-room-only crowd by winning the race from the 23rd starting spot.

411 Motor Speedway is located one mile south of U.S. Highway 441 on U.S. Highway 411 at 632 Maryville Highway, Seymour, TN 37865. For more information call 865-257-7223 or visit the track web site at www.411motorspeedway.net and their Facebook page at 411 Motor Speedway.

At both races, race fans will have the opportunity to enter the Chevy Fan Zone, where Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series drivers will bring themselves and their race cars to the fans in the grandstand area before the on track activities begin. Drivers will meet and greet the race fans, hand out autographed hero cards and racing-themed coloring books for the kids.

Race fans can also see the future of Super Late Model racing today by getting an up close look at the economical Chevrolet Performance CT 525 All-Aluminum Racing Engine that power the race cars in the Chevy Super Series and provide the close three and four-wide racing action that fans have come to identify the series with.

The Chevrolet Performance CT525 Engine is based off the production-based LS3 Engine that comes in the Chevrolet Corvette, the Chevrolet Camaro, and the Chevrolet SS that are available at Chevrolet dealers worldwide. Race fans can now watch race cars on the track that could be powered by the same type engine in the car they drove to the track.

For more information about the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series visit the series web site at www.525superseries.com, or visit the series on Facebook at Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series.

Chevrolet Performance Parts is the Title Sponsor of the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series. Hoosier Racing Tire is the Official Tire Sponsor of the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series. Sunoco Race Fuel is the Official Race Fuel of the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series. Panama City Cycles is the Official ATV Provider of the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series. Schaeffer’s Oil Presented By Chad Wallace is the Official Oil of the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series. AR Bodies is an Official Sponsor of the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series. Cruise With The Champions is an Official Sponsor of the Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series. Chevrolet Performance Super Late Model Series Contingency Sponsors for 2015 are CrateInsider.Com, Gresham Racing Parts, Beyea Headers, Image Screen Printing, and Schoenfeld Headers.