Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JD on a roll

Default JD on a roll

Superman wins again, passing Moyer Jr. on lap 39 to win opening night @ Cedar Lake.They even played the Superman theme some for him tonight. Top 12-1.JD 2. MOYER JR.3. MOYER 4. BLOOMQUIST 5. OWENS 6. FEGER 7. SHEPPARD 8. FRANK 9. LANNIGAN 10. McCREADIE 11. PIERCE 12. MARS

Very good race. Green flag all the way. Cedar Lake did a great job on the track as usual. Davenport and Moyer Jr. put on a very good show

Couldn't believe Jr was able to come back and take the lead after jumping the cusion on turn 1-2. And Davenport... that guy is just insane right now. Can he win the 100 lapper though, is the question the whole world is asking

The Show-Me 100, Silver Dollar Nationals, & the PDC were all good races, but the show last night at Cedar Lake was better than all of them (flat out awesome racing throughout).

Congrats to JD. Impressive run for Jr to come back from that bobble and get the runner up spot.
    8/13/16

Great race top 6 was racing for the lead all at once. Dang good show

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    The Show-Me 100, Silver Dollar Nationals, & the PDC were all good races, but the show last night at Cedar Lake was better than all of them (flat out awesome racing throughout).
    Yes, we have a contender for race of the year. Even the heats was good. Bloomer from 5th to first was impressive.

What's the count now......15 wins already this year?

Indeed jog49. 15 wins, couple crown jewels and lots of Benjamins to take to the bank. So happy for the entire Rumley/Longhorn/Davenport team. This is some kind of wonderful. Jimmy Owens said it very well after I think the Show Me. Anyone complaining in the pits about JD needs to step back and just be glad to be able to witness what is happening right now. If Jimmy can't do it, he is happy to see JD do it. Something to that effect. Loved the sentiment Jimmy put out there and hope everyone considers the nature of what is happening.
    Workin' when I'd rather be dirtin'!

Quote Originally Posted by satrdaynitedreamin View Post
    Indeed jog49. 15 wins, couple crown jewels and lots of Benjamins to take to the bank. So happy for the entire Rumley/Longhorn/Davenport team. This is some kind of wonderful. Jimmy Owens said it very well after I think the Show Me. Anyone complaining in the pits about JD needs to step back and just be glad to be able to witness what is happening right now. If Jimmy can't do it, he is happy to see JD do it. Something to that effect. Loved the sentiment Jimmy put out there and hope everyone considers the nature of what is happening.

Glad to see jd get into this competitive ride. If he were in this ride earlier then he would have had more wins. Many more to come! Next win sat night so all beware!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Yes, we have a contender for race of the year. Even the heats was good. Bloomer from 5th to first was impressive.
    The crowd was vibing big time for that race. Defintely got up on the wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I. View Post
    He's just been running them there goat pissed on tars is all. He'll get caught sooner or later, then he'll be back to normal...
    Yup he sure is
    His is lucas approved!
    Keep thinking what ya want about his batmobile!

Ok I will, but it ain't the bat mobile I was thinkin' bouts. It's them there funny smellin' tars of his... They ain't no good for the environment!
    Thats a brand new car the last 3 races. The faster car is in hauler which that be the $$ car. They have a cape over that one incase he needs to put an education on to his fellow competitors. He doesnt believe in a$$ whoopings.

Cool

Ok I will, but it ain't the bat mobile I was thinkin' bouts. It's them there funny smellin' tars of his... They ain't no good for the environment!

I highly doubt that JD has illegal tars as you call them F.B.I the Rumleys and JD are to much of a class act to cheat!! But you keep right on hatin because that's free advertising for JD!!!
    Last edited by Nasty55; 08-01-2015 at 10:11 AM.
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Jd 3 tenths quicker in group 1 hot laps. Hes running around smoking a cig while doing it. He just gettn fired up FBI.

Davenport .320 faster than anyone else in hotlaps... He is a lock for this there is no way he can lose

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Davenport .320 faster than anyone else in hotlaps... He is a lock for this there is no way he can lose
    too funnyhot laps?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    What's the count now......15 wins already this year?
    Last night made 16

last night was 15 just looked myself to see how many he has so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    I highly doubt that JD has illegal tars as you call turn F.B.I the Rumleys and JD are to much of a class act to cheat!! But you keep right on hatin because that's free advertising for JD!!!
    I agree with you. It also seems that when these guys get caught it is usually a series they don't run full time that gets em. Owens got caught by NDRL/UMP, Bloomquist has been caught by Outlaws and Southern All Stars. Feger got caught by Outlaws. Etc Davenport has won big races this year with Lucas, Outlaws and UMP. With no issues or problems at all. They really have it all working right now. Car, motor, driver, crew are all set on kill every time they unload. Pretty impressive.
    Go Buckeyes!!!