Default Car hauler lengths?

Whats the maximum length allowed on these two piece trailers you see with truck with the motorhome attached and back trailer with the cars/equipment? I've read the back trailer is usually 34' with two cars at the top but what is the length on the motorhome? I've noticed if the back trailer is 34' the motorhome always looks to be around 20'/24' (excluding the truck from that estimate) but I have seen motorhomes that looked to be maybe 30' but the back trailer looks to be maybe 25' with room for only one car at the top.

Whats the limit allowed from the rear of the back trailer to the nose of the truck?

It varies from state to state.

From what I have found most states combined length allowed is 65'. I assume that is counting to the nose of the truck, if thats true these motorhomes are only 20' in length at best. Thats awful small to cram 5/6/8 people into being on the road.lol

Most are 80ft plus, 24 ft box- 38ft trailer- approx 10ft cab- approx 6ft hitch. Ours was measured at 79 by CHP .

Like Talon said most are over the threshold. In Iowa we can register as a Motorsports RV (Thanks Talon) and that allows them to be up to 85'.

Was at S&S last weekend he said just about everywhere is 65 ft most all the new trailers he is building is 40 ft Richards is 81 total ft long with the long nose truck