Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cedar Lake

Is there good audio with the DoD at cedar lake. The reason I'm asking is thinking about getting the ppl tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I. View Post
    Just drive up there ya tight wad!

Lol but, that does sound like a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Lol but, that does sound like a good idea.
    Kid, why don't you ask Fat Brunettes from Illinois if hes going? Hes not that far from there! lol
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

kid you might want to start walking, someone's handle name "fat brunettes" sounds like some I would want ride with lol. maybe if it said hot or sexy brunettes I would. but that just me.

Quote Originally Posted by 25drtrkr View Post
    Kid, why don't you ask Fat Brunettes from Illinois if hes going? Hes not that far from there! lol
    No you ask lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    kid you might want to start walking, someone's handle name "fat brunettes" sounds like some I would want ride with lol. maybe if it said hot or sexy brunettes I would. but that just me.
    You got that right I would rather walk lol

Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I. View Post
    Hey now... dem fat girls need lovin" too!!!

Yep and Wasn't you that said they will do things the skinny girl wouldn't dream of lol.

f.b.i. that why I let you have them all, let you get all the loving them. never dated fat one. but I think bring here out to eat would be last place to bring one. would go broke real fast, unless it's all you can eat deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    f.b.i. that why I let you have them all, let you get all the loving them. never dated fat one. but I think bring here out to eat would be last place to bring one. would go broke real fast, unless it's all you can eat deal.
    Thats what Golden Corral and Ryan's is for rofl

Sounds like it's time to get a COW… cell on wheels. You have the local cell provider set up a portable cell tower that's mounted to a trailer. Often they will do it gratis just for the advertising exposure. Ends all cell problems….

Bloomquist gets track provisional? That wasn't even an option from what I had read. Hilarious!

JD with the big win, again!! Next stop...North South

bloomer get lapped twice.

Quote Originally Posted by lb_sa View Post
    Bloomquist gets track provisional? That wasn't even an option from what I had read. Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    bloomer get lapped twice.
    RACE HARD RACE OFTEN

Fan Fund Changes: I think its total BS..... Moyer gets fan fund money to race. (1,750 to start and 2,500 to win)

Billy is going to be at Nationals anyways. Did the news rules go into effect this year?

You can stay that for other drivers too, Feger, Pierce, Babb

Yep the fans fund is stupid, when you have guys like Moyer, Pierce, Babb, Rauen, Feger, Pearson in Larry Morrings car and Lance Mathees. Those guys would have been there anyways. 7 cars out of 12. There were only 5 new drivers whoopee. This is why I do not partake in there BS.

Also wanted to chime in on the races, The first night (Thursday) was the best racing. I do think That cedar lake needs to have racing on Friday (feature for the super lates) then it will be a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by MN Dirt Daddy View Post
    Fan Fund Changes: I think its total BS..... Moyer gets fan fund money to race. (1,750 to start and 2,500 to win)

Billy is going to be at Nationals anyways. Did the news rules go into effect this year?

You can stay that for other drivers too, Feger, Pierce, Babb

Right on, Thursday by far was the best racing surface all weekend. I agree having the B-Mods, Mods or Super Lates, would help the track for Friday & Saturday races.

So what do you geniuses propose for the fans fund? Gustin, Jackson, Carpenter turned it down, others have done so in the past. Ask congress to pass a bill eliminating all other racing in the US. The Fans Fund people did a great job, the $22,000 may have been the highest ever.
    Why dont you smarties go out and find some guys with talent and testicles to come to Wisconsin.

Why not give Owens and Bloomer the money too!

Fans Fund is or was supported for new drivers to come up here. I can see why Gustin, Jackson, and Carpenter turned it down, they are racing another series. Gotta remember the fans voted for this guys because on paper it was ok to. I saw the list and shied away from it. I know you can't please everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by x5lives View Post
    So what do you geniuses propose for the fans fund? Gustin, Jackson, Carpenter turned it down, others have done so in the past. Ask congress to pass a bill eliminating all other racing in the US. The Fans Fund people did a great job, the $22,000 may have been the highest ever.
    Why dont you smarties go out and find some guys with talent and testicles to come to Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by x5lives View Post
    I think x5lives maybe you should understand why they didn't show up. Jackson leads the MARS series and raced sat. night. Gustin also there I believe. Carpenter I have no answer to. Just a little insight. I have been in the fans club for the last 5 years. And I would really like to know the payout difference between sponsor money and actual fans money. Because this was the least amount of actual fans their. The fans fund deal when it first started out was way better than it is now. It should be for drivers that can't afford the trip. Not for any and all the Big Teams. Other people and I would like to see it just set up for first time drivers and teams.