Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloomers

Default Bloomers

Misses the show at cedar lake, didn't see that one coming ...... Eckert as well.....

He was just given a "track provisional" which is a joke.

Clanton an McCreadie are your WOO provisionals
    Lanigan is your previous race provisional
    an Jesse Stovall is your highest finishing fan fund driver

Exactly, but he was given a track provisional like I said. That wasn't even in the race setup. It's a joke to the other guys that aren't in the show and outraced him tonight.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by lb_sa View Post
    He was just given a "track provisional" which is a joke.
    if thats the case "a joke" would be putting it lightly in my opinion, wonder how Scrub an EPJ feel about it since they both finished ahead of Scott among other drivers...

Bloomer went down on the track and whined. This really sucks for everyone else who finished ahead of him

Yes, he went down on his quad and talked to the track officials and they are now saying that there is magically a provisional for the driver with the most wins that didn't make it.

Only for the "ALMIGHTY ONE".

Now what happens if he finishes 2nd. This is were I got a problem w his provisional along w track prov. I dont give a rats a$$ what he has done for or accomplished in dlm racing. That was just uncalled for to guys that finished better. So there u go certain nut sucker bloomer fans!
    Last edited by T-MAC39FAN; 08-02-2015 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lb_sa View Post
    Yes, he went down on his quad and talked to the track officials and they are now saying that there is magically a provisional for the driver with the most wins that didn't make it.
    Scott has an still does alot for the sport an i respect that to the fullest, but this is a P!$$ poor move by the track period let alone a slap in the face to the other drivers an crews who worked there tail off all weekend that missed the show!
    Last edited by george w; 08-01-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Yes, and the $2,000 that would have paid for guys travel and tires that are just trying to start the race and have a solid finish. Everyone knows Bloomer or any other elite driver could win from the tail in 100 laps. If he wins, the guy that finishes second would really be hot. This is a long haul for everyone up to Wisconsin and that's just downright wrong.

I guess amongst all the provisionals thats out there these days we need to add the "SCOTT BLOOMQUIST PROVISIONAL".......

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post

Now what happens if he finishes 2nd. This is were I got a problem w his provisional along w track prov. I dont give a rats a$$ what he has done for or accomplished in dlm racing. That was just uncalled for to guys that finished better. So there u go nut sucker bloomer fans!

If bloomer wins which is highly unlikely. They will tear that place down. Unless they told him he could only finish 2nd. THAT IS JUST FKN BS.
    Last edited by T-MAC39FAN; 08-01-2015 at 08:35 PM.

Well that is messed up there. I can see drivers not wanting come back because of that. I could see if they said fan fav provisional. They could of easily rigged it make it look like he won that to get into the race tonight. Most people could believe that and let it slide a lil.

It is obvious Scott is just testing this weekend up at Cedar Lake. I am sure they just put him in the field so he could get a few more laps in.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyboy View Post
    It is obvious Scott is just testing this weekend up at Cedar Lake. I am sure they just put him in the field so he could get a few more laps in.
    Now that's funny

Testn alright. Hes testing every driver in show!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyboy View Post
    why drive all the way from Tennessee to Wisconsin just for a test session when he can do it in his own wheelhouse for FAR FAR less money an travel ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Well that is messed up there. I can see drivers not wanting come back because of that. I could see if they said fan fav provisional. They could of easily rigged it make it look like he won that to get into the race tonight. Most people could believe that and let it slide a lil.
    I hope he wins maybe all you babies will stay home.they can do anything they want and they don't care what you think. he probably got 5,000 just to show up .

You are clearly missing the joke, lol. Seems like every time Scott doesn't run well he's just "testing" based on his interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by T-MAC39FAN View Post

Now what happens if he finishes 2nd. This is were I got a problem w his provisional along w track prov. I dont give a rats a$$ what he has done for or accomplished in dlm racing. That was just uncalled for to guys that finished better. So there u go nut sucker bloomer fans!
    Your post was great till the end, who in their right mind would think this is ok? I'm a Bloomer fan no doubt, but that's BS. So I guess I don't fall into your nut sucker category.

There's nuthuggers all over this board. Wether it's Bloomer, Pierce, Davenport, Moyer, Rocket, Longhorn, there's sheep all over.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.