Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloomers

They tried explaining the "confusion" on DOD race wire about that particular provisional. But, they probably should have just told the truth!! Bloomquist came to us and wanted in and we bowed and said yes sir!! But, if they was going to do that Eckert should have been allowed in because of him running the WoO.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by tigwelder View Post
    I hope he wins maybe all you babies will stay home.they can do anything they want and they don't care what you think. he probably got 5,000 just to show up .
    No one is descussing what or who can do the topic of discussion is whats right or wrong.

If this wasn't a provisional, which I'm sure it wasn't, this ain't NASCAR, total BS.

It's as much the tracks fault as Bloomers, because they let him in, catered to him. For Eckert, who has followed the WoO loyally, it's a slap in the face. Just don't understand why they'd do it. He didn't race his way in, and he wasn't in line for a provisional, so why make sh!t up. Really makes me question, if there isn't a good answer, considering myself a big fan of his anymore.

Guess I'll backtrack what I said after reading DoD. Neither Scott nor Lanigan should be in for that matter.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 08-01-2015 at 09:06 PM.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Well just read it on dod.. so who should been in the right track co promoter or WoO. Track wanted most winningest and woo director wanted most recent. So one could say they favoring scoot but the other hand woo trying favor lanigan. I say scotts should trump lanigan lol

The only problem I have with it is him riding his four wheeler down and whining to the officials to get it . I feel bad for EPJ and Eckert

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Well just read it on dod.. so who should been in the right track co promoter or WoO. Track wanted most winningest and woo director wanted most recent. So one could say they favoring scoot but the other hand woo trying favor lanigan. I say scotts should trump lanigan lol
    do you actually believe this to be true ? If the rolls where reversed an Lanigan was on the outside looking in you think the track would have pulled this?

Quote Originally Posted by george w View Post
    do you actually believe this to be true ? If the rolls where reversed an Lanigan was on the outside looking in you think the track would have pulled this?
    Dunno, but I don't agree with either getting a provisional, it's not NASCAR.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    If this wasn't a provisional, which I'm sure it wasn't, this ain't NASCAR, total BS.It's as much the tracks fault as Bloomers, because they let him in, catered to him. For Eckert, who has followed the WoO loyally, it's a slap in the face. Just don't understand why they'd do it. He didn't race his way in, and he wasn't in line for a provisional, so why make sh!t up. Really makes me question, if there isn't a good answer, considering myself a big fan of his anymore.
    Really woo and co promoter dropped the ball they should made it clear on the meaning pass champ provisional. If i would scott i would use the trump card i won more and if i was lanigan i would say i most recent. So really co promoter and director fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Really woo and co promoter dropped the ball they should made it clear on the meaning pass champ provisional. If i would scott i would use the trump card i won more and if i was lanigan i would say i most recent. So really co promoter and director fault.
    Correct, it just stinks is all. Neither raced their way in, nor do they follow WoO, so take a seat. I get honoring past winners, but provisionals need to have a line somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    If this wasn't a provisional, which I'm sure it wasn't, this ain't NASCAR, total BS.

It's as much the tracks fault as Bloomers, because they let him in, catered to him. For Eckert, who has followed the WoO loyally, it's a slap in the face. Just don't understand why they'd do it. He didn't race his way in, and he wasn't in line for a provisional, so why make sh!t up. Really makes me question, if there isn't a good answer, considering myself a big fan of his anymore.

Guess I'll backtrack what I said after reading DoD. Neither Scott nor Lanigan should be in for that matter.
    Thank you chupp n ex-bloomer fan. It's about time.

Maybe they'll let Bloomer have a 1 lap head start too

Quote Originally Posted by HikerDan View Post
    Thank you chupp n ex-bloomer fan. It's about time.
    Had to backtrack Dan a little, supposed miscommunication between track n WoO. It still stinks, no doubt in more ways than one.

I agree with you chupp, GW it not right at all. Its robs the guys how did there work to out do lanigan and scott. They dropped the ball big time. I think they need get that pass champ (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) out the provisional.

Quote Originally Posted by lb_sa View Post
    He was just given a "track provisional" which is a joke.
    I agree !!!

Highest finisher from Thurs nights race who didnt make the USA Nationals feature.
    let's race and see how this plays out

question to those who have witnessed a pre race driver's meeting. Are provisionals discussed at these meetings? I believe there is a secret handbook of obscure provisionals to hand out when favorite drivers don't qualify.

Everyone that I have talked to at the track thinks it sucks

The whole confusing thing is a cover up to try to limit pissing people off. There is no way that this wasn't in clear black and white before now and clearly talked about at the drivers meeting.

Apparently Bloomer went to a second car prior to the feature? Wow lol.

I bet next year it be more clear lol

Quote Originally Posted by DurtyWimmin View Post
    Maybe they'll let Bloomer have a 1 lap head start too
    Lmao, true story. He should have 4 and Moyer 6. That was total BS too.