Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prp?

Default Prp?

R.J said on DoD that Delmas was taken out at PRP. Anyone that was there know the story, was he taken out or did he take himself out?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

On the first start it looked like Mike Wilson started early so Delmas checked up before the flag stand stacking up the whole field and tearing up some cars --dirty move for sure! On the restart Delmas overdrove turn three and got sideways, Thornsberry got sideways trying to miss him and Wison hit Thornsberry knocking him into delmas. Prp then removed Mike Wilson for causing it ! Total bullchit move by the track but I guess we have seen a lot of that by prp havert we ? Very good racing after that .

Default Crp

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    On the first start it looked like Mike Wilson started early so Delmas checked up before the flag stand stacking up the whole field and tearing up some cars --dirty move for sure! On the restart Delmas overdrove turn three and got sideways, Thornsberry got sideways trying to miss him and Wison hit Thornsberry knocking him into delmas. Prp then removed Mike Wilson for causing it ! Total bullchit move by the track but I guess we have seen a lot of that by prp havert we ? Very good racing after that .
    Well, ya know the other name for PRP don't ya? R.J told it a little differently.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    This right here folks. Delmas nose was pointing toward the backstretch in the middle of turn 3/4 and was almost completely stopped. They took the fastest car off the track after that

What was the final rundown

Jason Montgomery with a blown motor
    Rod Conley
    Mark Frazier
    Audie

Gilpin won the Mod Sqad.

Delmas and Thornsberry had slowed due to a caution being called on the receiver. That's why they were sideways. Mike Wilson didn't slow at all and slammed into Thornsberry who was kocked into Delmas. Delmas car was destroyed and Thornsberry used Wilsons helmet for a punching bag. Rough driving was called on Wilson. That's the real story so RJ Conley pretty much told it right
    RJ7171C71R

P.S.The Conleys Rock and so does the DSP and PRP!!!

Delmas and Thornsberry had slowed due to a caution being called on the receiver. That's why they were sideways. Mike Wilson didn't slow at all and slammed into Thornsberry who was kocked into Delmas. Delmas car was destroyed and Thornsberry used Wilsons helmet for a punching bag. Rough driving was called on Wilson. That's the real story so RJ Conley pretty much told it right
    RJ7171C71R

P.S.The Conleys Rock and so does the DSP and PRP!!!

Look I'll root for them most of the time but Delmas hit the giant hole in turn 3 and balls to walls out of shape. The caution was clear on the other end of the track so I don't know why he would slam the brakes and almost spin. There's video out there

Go to PRP FB page, posts by others. There's a grainy video of the incident that clearly shows the 17 turning down into Wilson who was running the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by RJ7171C71R View Post
    If the wreck wasn't right in front of them, why would they be sideways for a caution on the other end of the track? One of the Conley PRP fans is a little off on their story, see if I can find that video.

https://www.facebook.com/crystalmgul.../721836683054/

If you ain't got FB tough luck but there it is.
    Last edited by 71PRPFan; 08-02-2015 at 08:19 PM.

This is a "love is blind" type comment, I root for Delmas so its not like I'm trying to hate on him . The yellow was NOT on and prp is famous for being slow on the yellow. Now has enyone ever seen the leaders check up so hard in the middle of the turn that they get sideways and the yellow wasnt even on yet. Of course thats a big HE!! NO everybody runs hard for longer that they should.

Alright guys here it is. The definitive video
    https://www.facebook.com/linda.s.kre...7383136562567/

Watched it a few times and it looked like a racing deal where Thornsberry came down right as Wilson was inside of him there. Didn't look like a rough driving call.

Not trying to say your wrong on the yellow flag part.but a lot of times they will be saying yellow on the raceiver before the flag is even thrown.. and on another note guys on here that actually have driven a latemodel know that at times if you come straight off the throttle the car will try to snap around on you..

Quote Originally Posted by deez lug nuts View Post
    Watched it a few times and it looked like a racing deal where Thornsberry came down right as Wilson was inside of him there. Didn't look like a rough driving call.
    It looked like to me he was trying to avoid the out of shape Conley car. I don't see why he reacted the way he did honestly. IF they had been running in a tighter group Conley gets sideways like he did, there's going to be a big pile of cars. He gonna whip them all? I'm not sure where Wilson supposed to go? Chub Frank line? Like you said racing deal....wrong place at the wrong time for all 3 drivers IMO.

They need to move them tars back down a groove

Portsmouth raceway should be ashamed of the call they made Saturday night. For a driver to get out of there car throw a helmet and then watch as he beats on another mans helmet while he is still strapped in the car is absurd. It was Shannon's fault anyway,the video shows it I seen it in plan sight. For those of you that said it was Delmas fault your crazy yes he was sideways and maybe the caution may have come out but Shannon set the car and drove down into mike Wilson plan and simple. Don't know if bob smith made the call on mike for rough driving or not but that was clearly wrong. I don't know if charges can be made on Shannon but something needs done, let's say mike pulls away while Shannon is hitting him and runs over him then everyone would be wanting to press charges on mike so what's the difference, anyway at the end of the day I'm still a Ben Adkins fan.

that might be the worst rough driving call i have seen this year. The man in the middle caused the wreck and then caused the incident with the jumping out of his car bs. Stupid call by the track.
    Go Buckeyes!!!