Default Xtreme Accu-Tack Help help help

I bought it the end of last year. Everything I've tried it does read my RPM's the right way. I don't know what the hell i'm doing wrong. Sent it back 3 times and i'm not get reading that are telling anything. i'm getting low numbers and the wrong ideal RPM.
    I have a dual msd/ dual coil from speedway. it has a lead for the tack. I have 6aln msd boxes with rev limiters. none of the rpm readings go over 3000 4000. the inside is set at 8 cylinder.

Noone has anything???? WOW

This info came from the description on speedway motors for the extreme accu-tach.

For use with Magneto and Point Type Ignition distributors ONLY.

WARNING: It DOES NOT work with Electronic Ignitions that use a dedicated tach output wire such as MSD 6 Series and HEI.

still don't work

1LTMDL told you its not going to.

"WARNING: It DOES NOT work with Electronic Ignitions that use a dedicated tach output wire such as MSD 6 Series and HEI."

call tom maring, 1-866-723-6689 he is the mfg of that model maybe he can help you figure it out.

sorry, talked to Tom like six times and told him what i had and never said it wouldn't work. Kept sending it back and forth to fix the problem and it don't work right.