Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FansFund winner is Billy Moyer...wait...what?

Are you serious? Come on people! What is in that cheese ya'll eat up there????

Im surprised you all did not vote Davenport in LOL!!

When is the NASCAR FansFund starting? I really feel the need to help Kyle Busch make it to Bristol!!!

He won the FANS Fund Dash, he did not have the most votes.

Educate yourself. There were drivers such as Jason Papich, Tony Jackson Jr, Ryan Gustin, Terry Phillips, Bub McCool, Story Scott, Tyler Carpenter that could have taken the help and didn't. Yes its intended to attract new drivers, and there were plenty that could have, but didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Are you serious? Come on people! What is in that cheese ya'll eat up there????

Im surprised you all did not vote Davenport in LOL!!

When is the NASCAR FansFund starting? I really feel the need to help Kyle Busch make it to Bristol!!!
    Evidently You must think that the Fans Fund voting is exclusive to the State of Wisconsin
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Educate yourself. There were drivers such as Jason Papich, Tony Jackson Jr, Ryan Gustin, Terry Phillips, Bub McCool, Story Scott, Tyler Carpenter that could have taken the help and didn't. Yes its intended to attract new drivers, and there were plenty that could have, but didn't.
    It really warms my heart to see hard working Americans just handing over their money to millionaires without even thinking twice about it.....I mean the Moyers are really struggling to put gas in those big tanks in their quarter million dollar haulers to drive to Wisconsin. http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/cool.png

Tireguy17, Would you clarify this a little better please. I look at this 2 ways. Thanks

it still helps guys out. lots drivers dontget that cls prov. guess imo people vote 4who they want

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Tireguy17, Would you clarify this a little better please. I look at this 2 ways. Thanks
    Kinda like You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

The fans voted for their favorite driver. What's not to see here?

Anyone with a problem must be butt hurt cuz their guy didn't get a vote.
    8/13/16

What's there to clarify?

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    it still helps guys out. lots drivers dontget that cls prov. guess imo people vote 4who they want
    Right, because a guy like Billy Moyer needs the money........no wonder this country is where its at today!

I dont think billy got paid to show, all he did was win a race that was sponsored by them. Is this correct info?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Kinda like You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

The fans voted for their favorite driver. What's not to see here?

Anyone with a problem must be butt hurt cuz their guy didn't get a vote.
    How nice of you to say that HH25. I and about 10 other guys voted for Feger. So you lose!!!!! And that's the thanks we get. To bad you didn't win Farley. But you were the 4th LOOSER.

Educate yourself. They race other series. Explain yourself as to why they didn't take the help.

How nice of you to say that HH25. I and about 10 other guys voted for Feger. So you lose!!!!! And that's the thanks we get. To bad you didn't win Farley. But you were the 4th LOOSER.
    I don't think you're talking to who you think you're talking to...

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Right, because a guy like Billy Moyer needs the money........no wonder this country is where its at today!
    Can't really blame the problems in this country on a relatively obscure motorsport.

Blame blame blame. It's what the youth of America does these days. It ain't their fault.

Someone else's fault. Where's mine. Someone give me something!!! Now!!!

Me me me!!!

have some respect

I had the FansFund people, or an organization just like FansFund, contact me at one point asking me to donate body panels or tshirts from my personal racing to help raise money for the big dogs. They didn't reply when I asked them why they were taking from the poor and giving to the rich. If guys like tony Jackson Jr, Stovall, and stormy Scott need the fans' money to go to a race, then they better just quit. All those guys have $300,000+ operations with multiple cars and engines. The concept of asking the fans to donate a little money to see their drivers is one thing I guess, but asking a small time driver to donate stuff to help a big shot get to a race just baffles me.