Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mike, what would it take to have you come out for a weekend and help! lol

If he does that, I will possibly be looking for a warrior!!

Race Fast now give me a call at the shop please an lets see what we can do for ya, and far as coming out I travel to a lot of places every weekend to help customers it can happen we are very hands on and doing what it takes to get the customers fast where they are racing not just a general setup and leave ya out to dry. Look forward to hearing from ya. Thanks Mike

If his chassis win he sells chassis so most builders should be this hands on! Good to see!

7up we strive to keep everyone happy with they race car as we can because just like you said if he's happy an winning he's staying in our car and others will see it too. Don't like todo tech stuff over the computer would rather speak with the guy on the phone go over his whole program an how they do things all thru out the night. One single thing is not always gonna fix an issue. Thanks for everyones good comments, everyone get the same support from us regardless of who you are big name or just a weekly guy on shoe string budget. Mike @ Warrior Race Cars

Anywhere from 2009 and up....we have made small adjustments thru out every year but for the most part every part on those cars is the same as now and the adjustments are the same. Dirt Track Supply is a dealer for us in SD but we can work with you factory direct with you no issue you don't have to use the dealer if you choose not to.

Mike

Some chassis builders aren't helpful but there are plenty that are. Lets not misconstrue that because they don't come on 4m they won't help you. Although its been very civil around here lately, maybe others might?

I've always said, Sanford and his guys at Warrior have always been a class act. Sanford helped us anytime we asked, even though we were on another chassis. That kinda help eventually swayed us to start using Warrior chassis.
    Lions don't worry about the opinions of sheep.

I run a updated 2010 warrior now and then for another owner, love the feel of that car the madder you get at it the better it works, if I was looking to buy a newer car for myself that's what id get, had warriors years ago up to 2005 always liked the 02-04 overrail cars, back when Scott Pound was with them and he helped me win a lot of races and a championship.