Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down WoO Guys @ the North / South

So Tim McCreadie is the only one with big enough kahuna's to tackle the North/South?

I at least expected Clanton and or Richards to give it shot for 50 big ones
    8/13/16

I'm rooting for McCreadie for this fact alone.I'm very disappointed in WOO guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    So Tim McCreadie is the only one with big enough kahuna's to tackle the North/South?

I at least expected Clanton and or Richards to give it shot for 50 big ones
    Figured Wells would be there at least. Them WoO boys know they aren't running for the 50k if they do show. They can't even defend their own series shows against the Lucas boys, and the best they're looking at winning is likely 5 or 4k. Too many good cars at Florence, and too many non Lucas guys who run well there to boot.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    I'm rooting for McCreadie for this fact alone.I'm very disappointed in WOO guys.
    started 9th, and finished 2nd in his first heat race.
    8/13/16

started 9th, and finished 2nd in his first heat race.
    Great for passing points

I figured Clanton would've came and tried, then again I don't remember ever seeing him here? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Why no Wells? This is his favorite track and he is from Kentucky.

These WoO drivers have been on the road for a month. That probably has a lot to do with it.

Clanton was there in 04-05 ? when he was driving for Ronnie Dobbins led most of the first 50-60 laps until Shaver went by him for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    These WoO drivers have been on the road for a month. That probably has a lot to do with it.
    Don't they make there money being on the road i would give my left arm to do what they do...lol.. Not making any money sitting at home no chance of winning the race there...

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    Most on here don't understand that. WoO has never supported the N/S. I'm sure this is earth shattering to HH25 and other 4m members.

Quote Originally Posted by moyerfan1 View Post
    Don't they make there money being on the road i would give my left arm to do what they do...lol.. Not making any money sitting at home no chance of winning the race there...
    You aren't losing money either. If you think these guys are making money every time the pull into the track.... Then you should have your head re examined.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Most on here don't understand that. WoO has never supported the N/S. I'm sure this is earth shattering to HH25 and other 4m members.

You aren't losing money either. If you think these guys are making money every time the pull into the track.... Then you should have your head re examined.
    All i was getting at was if thats how they make there money cause they are full time racers not being at a race is not making them no money.. And yes i understand that everytime they are at a track they don't make money..But the old sayin ya gotta be in it to win it....

[QUOTE=huskerdirt;1945779]Most on here don't understand that. WoO has never supported the N/S. I'm sure this is earth shattering to HH25 and other 4m members.

It's not about supporting the N/S or any series, it's called racing for a living. That's why McCreadie is there. That's also why he popped up in Il. twice this year for non WoO races. Clanton has been red hot this year, why not try for 50 grand? When you are one of the hottest guys in racing, one would think you would ride that horse as often as possible. Davenport is a good example.

Any way, it was a shout out to T Mac for being there more than anything. Hope he can pull off the upset tomorrow night.
    8/13/16

Clanton went home to freshen everything up and get ready for the next swing. They haven't been home hardly any in the last couple months. Can't blame em. Racing maybe how you make a living but if you don't take time when you can and take care of your equipment and freshen things up it will cost you more in the long run

Understandable. Funny tho how 6 of the top 7 in Lucas points were at a WoO race a couple weeks ago for 1/2 the purse. Erb and Shep were close to home but... Just sayin.
    8/13/16

The other thing too for Clanton is that this is the only break before this last leg. Nothing is close to his personal shop for the rest of the year besides the world finals. Pretty much it's take the two weeks off go over your stuff and keep gunning for that WoO champions check vs showing up at the N/S. And we all know how the Lucas guys are running across the board.

after the whoopin the Lucas boys put on them at their own show they most be home licking their wounds.

Understandable. Funny tho how 6 of the top 7 in Lucas points were at a WoO race a couple weeks ago for 1/2 the purse. Erb and Shep were close to home but... Just sayin.
    Funny how those guys weren't on the road for a month straight.

All those guys ran FALS last year, except for bloomer.

The WoO guys haven't seen there shop in a month. Staying on the road for another week just isn't worth it.

Clanton will probably slide over to senoia tomorrow and pick up 3k and call it a night. Or he might be at the beach.

After driving all the way to Wyoming and back, and living in a hauler for a month, I'd opt for a weekend of sand myself.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Funny how those guys weren't on the road for a month straight. All those guys ran FALS last year, except for bloomer. The WoO guys haven't seen there shop in a month. Staying on the road for another week just isn't worth it.
    especially if you known the Lucas guys are going to whip your butt anyway.