Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

T Mac looked awfully good last night , sounded like he had alot of confidence in his interview as well . I think the 39 finishes towards the front tonight .

"The WoO Guys" haven't run the North/South in years. If you were expecting them to be there, you haven't been paying attention to the last decade of dirt late model racing.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I wonder how they going to like superman's a$$ kicking tonight

Referring to Woo drivers...I know Wells and T-Mac have run North/South a few times.It sure would be nice to see more of them (Clanton/Richards).I get needing the rest and all, though. Glad to see T-Mac have a very good first night. Good guy.

Heading to Florence today. Leaving Pennsboro, WV at noon, hope to find a good seat, this will be my first time there.

Tmac is really the only one for WoO that will go to any lucas race if WoO not racing that wkend. Plus not ever top driver goes there. Look at the bottom pay out. Why not go hit 2 or 3 races that are paying 5-4k odds are better for them to win, while alot top drivers at n/s.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Heading to Florence today. Leaving Pennsboro, WV at noon, hope to find a good seat, this will be my first time there.
    I seen the Ritchie county speedway (pennsboro) has a lil booth set up outside of the hall of fame. Since its your first time, make sure to check out the hall of fame. There are a few neat pieces in there. I watched Larry Moore fire up the old chevelle yesterday. Its cool to see some of these old timers at the races.

Have fun bud!

Plus look at the format for n/s for some guys, luck of the draw for good spot in heats, not alot time get your car set up. But i like the format they do there no fav. to any driver. Its lot harder starting from back of the heat go get a good spot for the sec heat. Than bust best time and getting a good start. You got race for it go get in it.

There is a lot of excuse making in this thread................
    EVERYBODY HAS A GAME PLAN, UNTIL THEY GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE.......M.T

What a nice win that would be for TMAC

Quote Originally Posted by Okfine View Post
    Most certainly is.Like the WoO guys have never supported the N/S.No sh1t, big deal. They rarely support any Lucas sanctioned race. That;s the point.
    8/13/16

I AGREE with HH25 on this. I have no idea why the WOO boys would shy away from a possible 50,000.00 to win, even though some have brought up valid points in the thread as too why not, hard to believe some of this big team chasing WOO points wouldn't take a shot at 50,000.00. especially with this stupid point passing BS, its a free for all you gets in the show, take the chance are you too chicken Mcfly????

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Most certainly is.Like the WoO guys have never supported the N/S.No sh1t, big deal. They rarely support any Lucas sanctioned race. That;s the point.
    And if you can read a schedule like you say you can.... Then you would know why.

I hope you are the first one to tell Richards that him going on vacation wasn't allowed on his off week.

Quote Originally Posted by Okfine View Post

That there is old buddy! doesnt seem like anyone wants to just man up and give any straight answers.....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    That there is old buddy! doesnt seem like anyone wants to just man up and give any straight answers.....
    Actually we are giving straight answers.

When so called race fans start understanding that racing is actual business and not a year round vacation. Then maybe they will understand why a driver might actually take a weekend off or take an actual vacation with there family.

Until then people like HH25 will b!tch about WoO drivers not showing up to an event they never came too before. And Dirty-White-Boy will conitune to proclaim that all race car drivers are "rich".

Yep.........taking a fifty thousand vacation makes a lot more sense than taking a10 k vacation.....especially if your going to lose anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Actually we are giving straight answers.

When so called race fans start understanding that racing is actual business and not a year round vacation. Then maybe they will understand why a driver might actually take a weekend off or take an actual vacation with there family.

Until then people like HH25 will b!tch about WoO drivers not showing up to an event they never came too before. And Dirty-White-Boy will conitune to proclaim that all race car drivers are "rich".

Yep, a fifty thousand dollar race is one I would miss for sure...........especially only A couple hrs from the house.

No matter what series sticker I've got on the quarter panel..........

Ridiculous.

Here kitty kitty kitty!!!!!

Lanigan minutes from the track, Richards a few hrs,makes perfect sense........especially being they are the best woo has to offer.

It's 50 k right????

Why would anybody that's close want to make that extra effort????

Scared???