Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I wondered if anyone else seen this. Like said above they probably had a camera under the car. I'd like to see that footage.
    I don't think they be to quick to post that footage and let every one else's including other race teams and drivers see how their car is reacting during the heat races if in face the did have a GoPro camera under the car just I case the camera has a view of some of the set up that was on the car.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I don't think they be to quick to post that footage and let every one else's including other race teams and drivers see how their car is reacting during the heat races if in face the did have a GoPro camera under the car just I case the camera has a view of some of the set up that was on the car.
    I do know Bobby's team was trying new things with the car last night. The light makes sense...trying to find out specifics.

I hope he makes the show

Quote Originally Posted by lazyifoto View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the light was under the rear of Pierces 32 ? As the car would come through the corner the light would light up the ground under the car?
    DOD was doing a live race report